SAU Community

Built Rb26 + Top End Parts - Wa (ready For Inspection Can Build Complete If Required)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***Price drop on stuff***

Greddy oil cooler / filter relocation kit is now $650 ono suit rb26

High energy sum to suit rwd rb26 now $650

OS giken cam gears inlet and exhaust blue with steel wheels instead of alloy $300 ono

ARP head stud kit to suit rb26 $300

Microtech can be wired to suit rb20 as well but comes with loom to suit rb26 (doesnt take much to change loom to suit rb20)$1000

Blitz drag cooler is 100x260x600 to suit gtr brand new still comes with BLITZ stencil $750

Nismo gasket kit including metal head gasket to suit rb26 $400 (minus valve stem seals)

***Price drop on stuff***

OS giken cam gears inlet and exhaust blue with steel wheels instead of alloy $300 ono

ARP head stud kit to suit rb26 $300

Microtech can be wired to suit rb20 as well but comes with loom to suit rb26 (doesnt take much to change loom to suit rb20)$1000

Blitz drag cooler is 100x260x600 to suit gtr brand new still comes with BLITZ stencil $750

Nismo gasket kit including metal head gasket to suit rb26 $400 (minus valve stem seals)

I WILL take the headstud kit and Nismo Gasket kit. Can you please PM your contact number. Thanks.

OS giken cam gears inlet and exhaust blue with steel wheels instead of alloy $sold

ARP head stud kit to suit rb26 $sold

**oil cooler is 10 row 140mmx300mm

lots of ppl said they wanted gasket kit but no one made with the cash so still for sale

make me offers ppl im flexible!!

Edited by mrsparkle

sold the 264's everything else still for sale

lets hear offers ppl

still got bottom end, head, 272 cams, gasket kit, sump all intake and exhaust manifolds and got a cast hks one to suit t04 low mount, microtech still got a rb25det box as well theres potential for someones r32 gtst or something? surely someone wants a 500+ hp r32 gtst?

hi, got a built rb26 engine for sale heres the list

-Brand new gtr block from nissan (86mm bores)(cryoed prepped line bored etc etc)

-Tomei oil restrictor

-R33 gtr crank (cryoed balanced drilled)

-Crower rods (these were made to order apparently the best of the best according to in tune performance which is where most of this stuff came from)

-Cp pistons with cp rings and gudgeons

(all assembled)

-Head is from a r33 gtr

-Ported and polished

-Jun valve springs

-Jun 272 cams

-engine and head prepped and machine work done by ADS

(can be assembled if required)

(Also got all the original throttle bodies and manifolds and stuff)

ive got a lot of other stuff too depends on what ppl want

- ATi balancer

- High energy sump and pickup ( to suit Rwd)

- Blitz drag cooler

- 840cc injectors

- Jun oil pump

- N1 water pump

- HKS timing belt

-OS giken cam gears

- Clear cam gear cover

-Painted rocker covers in a nice dark blue

-Microtech lt12s wired to suit rb26

- Jun 260 cams that i changed early on

- trust oil cooler kit with filter relocation

Price is depending on what your after so if any of this stuff grabs you just pm me and ill give you the price. ( please dont hassel me about not providing a price i dont want to give it to the highest bidder or anything i just want to sell as much as possible in one go. ( Prices will be decent too i want this stuff gone!) If someone wants the bottom end with no head thats cool or if they want the head etc or the sump whatever im flexible!! pics of various stuff available as of tomorrow

PRICES -AS PER FORUM RULES!

ive also got a greddy cast gtr intercooler piping kit its replaces the factory rubber intercooler pipes it comes with greddy silicone joiners and hose clamps

its to suit r33 gtr but i think it fits r32 gtr as well i can supply pics to anyone that wants them $400 for the piping kit its new never been used

got a c's short shift kit to suit rb25det gearbox $200 dollars brand new never been used

-ive still got the nismo gasket kit including metal head gasket the kit is complete except for the valve stem seals which have been used in the head.

-ive still got the blitz gtr intercooler bolts straight into where your standard intercooler is its just higher flowing

-still got the bottom end best offer gets it looking for offers around $5000