SAU Community

Oz Spec R35

BARCODE

My Premium Oz Spec is due in 11 days.Are Nissan Australia spec R35,s the lowest optioned but most expensive R35 GT-R,s sold worldwide or am I reading all the wrong posts.Please help.

OK...here is the list that I can tell from the JDM Premium:

1) Sat Nav

2) LED Driving Lights

3) AUX input for Screen

4) Card Reader

5) Voice Recognition

but we did get Headlight washers...Wooohoo :PBJ: :PBJ: :PBJ:

Thanks Gibbo so in comparison to US and JDM etc it's the pov pack gadget wise.Sure I didn't buy the car for the gadgets but makes me wonder why Nissan AUS would spec them down like this.Tiny market or not we are paying top dollar.Would have been nice to plug in the IPod.Such is life out here in the colonies.

OK...here is the list that I can tell from the JDM Premium:

1) Sat Nav

2) LED Driving Lights

3) AUX input for Screen

4) Card Reader

5) Voice Recognition

but we did get Headlight washers...Wooohoo :PBJ: :PBJ: :PBJ:

LED driving lights are not standard on any models in japan either. they are all a $2K option.

aux input is on both prem and base models.

card reader is on both too.

so is sat nav.

so is voice commands.

that is why the premiums are so over rated. the only good feature in my mind is the dark wheels. as they light ones looked awful, but you can get those added to the base spec in japan. the so called premium model is just an option package. you can get any of the premium features added to your base spec, and much more if you like. you are basically paying a fair bit more dough just for the bose system (which I didn't like) and a slightly better alarm (I'd rather save the money and spend it on insurance).

even the base stereo still has DVD player, CF card reader, hard disk music box, voice commands, sat nav, rear subs etc. so you don't gain much for the money.

I really would have liked the CF slot. On cars with it, can you download data from the car? (from say a track session, oil temps/pressures etc etc?)

I saw a USA video review of the R35 and the guy said the laptimes buttons on the steering wheel record direct to the CF card for review later.

Never tested it on my JDM. as the laptimes thing is very confusing being all in Japanese.

I saw a USA video review of the R35 and the guy said the laptimes buttons on the steering wheel record direct to the CF card for review later.

Never tested it on my JDM. as the laptimes thing is very confusing being all in Japanese.

Going to state the obvious here.....(Sure you guys have tried...) Their must be a way to change Language..... :D

Going to state the obvious here.....(Sure you guys have tried...) Their must be a way to change Language..... :)

I highly doubt that is possible in the JDM R35. Not a big deal most of the important stuff is in English or semi english. (the important stuff). Satnat and a few other things to do with voice regognition is all Jap though.

• 3 months later...
LED driving lights are not standard on any models in japan either. they are all a $2K option.

aux input is on both prem and base models.

card reader is on both too.

so is sat nav.

so is voice commands.

that is why the premiums are so over rated. the only good feature in my mind is the dark wheels. as they light ones looked awful, but you can get those added to the base spec in japan. the so called premium model is just an option package. you can get any of the premium features added to your base spec, and much more if you like. you are basically paying a fair bit more dough just for the bose system (which I didn't like) and a slightly better alarm (I'd rather save the money and spend it on insurance).

even the base stereo still has DVD player, CF card reader, hard disk music box, voice commands, sat nav, rear subs etc. so you don't gain much for the money.

yeah, i agree. I got the premium model mainly for the dark rims, and the Bose system....... at one stage i actually wondered whether they have given me the sound system of the base model as they don't sound impressive at all

I really would have liked the CF slot. On cars with it, can you download data from the car? (from say a track session, oil temps/pressures etc etc?)

working on it - stay tuned :thumbsup: