SAU Community

1 Oem R34 Gtt Bonnet + 1 R34 Gtt Adr Approved Aftermarket Bonnet

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the pm, i will be lookin to buy if u could give me the best price. will be buying late oct as i will be goin to the gold coast.

i will do COD, sorry mate cant pm back as my post count is lower than 10. thanks again

email me at "[email protected]" and well discuss further.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, just wondering what's the lowest price you would sell the Bomex one for? (since it is fibreglass instead of carbon fibre). thanks

how u doin buddy

unfortunately the price is as stated. since its ADR approved (no defects unlike carbon fibre) and already painted. but of course the price is always neg for the serious buyer who is looking to buy straight away.

thanks

Edited by Jap_Muscle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

unless somethings changed since i bought the bonnets. they are ADR ("Australian" Design Rules) not Queensland design rules, however they were approved by the queensland transport company but this dosnt change anything . Their website states that their bonnets are Street Legal Australia Wide.

i will confirm this again tomorrow when i call them. id appreciate that you remove your post once i confirm it.

just to let u know that blits bonnets are not adr approved.

they are queensland transport certified

which means nothing in melbourne

just spoke with blits and and have confirmed that nothing has changed. they are ADR approved by the Queensland transport department however this approval is valid Australia wide.

Err. don't be fooled guys. I know that NO road authority will approved a particular bonnet brand. Road authority do not do testing nor do they "approve" a mod anymore. They sent you to get and engineer's report ( which are all private companies) Show us the letter and then I'll believe it.

to get c/f or f/g bonnet approved you will need to meet ADR69 - Crash test required. You think they crash a car to prove their bonnet?? Once again, show me the test result and I'd swallow my own words.

I with draw my comment

sorry