SAU Community

Furnished Apartment Or Accom. In Brisbane Wanted.

Swiper the Fox

I've seen some furnished studio style place's around Kangaroo Point starting around $290pw that will allow short term.

I'm a BDM for a a real estate office, we have nothing short term currently but PM the "ideals" and i'll see on the off chance if the property manager's know of anything that could be comming up before next Friday

I have a mate who is looking to rent out a couple of rooms at there house in Deception bay, modern house near the water. Own bathroom, foxtel, front and back decks with water views. $160 a week. You pretty much get the top floor to urself.

can be one of 2 things:

- a type of identification card issued by the Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian after a complete national criminal history check (the "Working with Children Check").

- a card required by construction workers in Queensland.

Minimum lease terms for our units go for 6months, and rent is $450-$575/wk, they are ultra modern ultra new, this complex just finished getting built recently and we have about 20 units to rent still. PM me if you want details... Location is St.Lucia.

Oh yeah, want to know the real kick in the teeth...this is for 1 & 2 bedroom units :laugh:(good investment though if you own one lol)

Edited by GHOSTrun