SAU Community

Check This Out

I did this 2 weeks after buying my car.. was racing a ford F6 typhoon :thumbsup:

quess this is what happens when u over rev it.

thought u might like to see what a broken oil pump gear looks like and a spun conrod bearing haha

post-55341-1240918532_thumb.jpg

post-55341-1240918569_thumb.jpg

post-55341-1240918591_thumb.jpg

post-55341-1240918656_thumb.jpg

post-55341-1240918717_thumb.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is different. very different.

i just cracked an oil pump and spun a couple of bearings last week too. :) but these things happen.

undo those screws on the back of the oil pump and take some pics of the insides....

unless all the bits are still up at marks I guess. BTW tell him to finish my volvo before he does your motor :thumbsup:

that is different. very different.

i just cracked an oil pump and spun a couple of bearings last week too. :) but these things happen.

undo those screws on the back of the oil pump and take some pics of the insides....

unless all the bits are still up at marks I guess. BTW tell him to finish my volvo before he does your motor :thumbsup:

Lmfao hahaha... my motor is all back together.. with a n1 oil pump and acl race bearings..

ill take it to work tomorrow and try and take out the gear lol

gee ur brave buddy.......

you should think twice before racing High performance fords and holdens especially.

and since your on your Red P's... 19 years old.... with the WRONG plates on.... driving a High performance car... and wost of all... RACING....

thats big conciquences there if you get caught there dude...... its pretty serious

Edited by eeiko321

you should think twice before racing High performance fords and holdens especially.

and since your on your Red P's... 19 years old.... with the WRONG plates on.... driving a High performance car... and wost of all... RACING....

thats big conciquences there if you get caught there dude...... its pretty serious

lmfao.. im on my greens :) . And i just bet the typhoon.. and mine was stock standard

and yes it is pretty serious consequences.

but u dont buy a car like this and drive like a grandma

Well i am sure that a lot of people would like to know,But before the engine went " See Ya ! " were you winning or not ?

well.. we were doing 100 kph. then we both put our foots down.. and i moved in front as shifted to 3rd ( longer rev range )

then he started to catch me.

i was doing bout 180 kph at 8000 rpm.. then she blew.

my car was completely standard as a rock then. now i will blow it.. especially if it was off the mark. pretty proud that she held her own against a 270 kw machine :)

F6 Typhoons are fast.

I would never race one.

Only reason is cas all cops drive them undercover.

180km/h...crazy on street.

Make sure i'm not in the way next time ok mate.

Pretty dangerous.

F6 Typhoons are fast.

I would never race one.

Only reason is cas all cops drive them undercover.

180km/h...crazy on street.

Make sure i'm not in the way next time ok mate.

Pretty dangerous.

LMAO ok no worries.. yeh they are quik. 270 kw with about 500 and something nm of torgue.. but i was just in front with him bout to pass me.

180 kph is very quik. but it was on a freeway we did it on. and besides i hit 180 often. its 3rd gear for me, doesnt take long lol

Yeah they seem to go alright.

If you were street racing as you seem to be implying, you're a f**king tosser. I just hope you either get caught or only kill yourself. 180km/h on any public road is sheer madness. Hope you learnt something from wrecking your motor in the progress.

Yeah they seem to go alright.

If you were street racing as you seem to be implying, you're a f**king tosser. I just hope you either get caught or only kill yourself. 180km/h on any public road is sheer madness. Hope you learnt something from wrecking your motor in the progress.

it wasnt on a shitty tight public road.. was on a freeway. middle of the day. not one car in sight behind or in front

and it went for like 10 seconds max.

if u dont like the idea of it. then dont bother looking or wasting ur time posting. if u buy a turbo performance car. and drive like a grandma.. then ur the idiot

People like you bragging about being insanely dangerous on public roads on a public forum is what shits me. Theres too many unexpected variables due to it not being a controlled environment, not to mention your lack of driving experience and skill (and don't try and say you can handle 180km/h without being a race car driver). What if a dog had run out onto the freeway or some critical part in one of the cars failed at the critical moment (apart from your motor).

Didn't you hear about that horror crash in Adelaide with an R33 GT-R and a WRX not long ago. Couple of fools doing the same thing. One's now missing body parts and the other is dead.

The implication that people who drive at the speed limit are driving like 'grannies' is ridiculous. If you can't control your right foot, then its you who should be parting ways with the high performance car. Most people I know who were like that have had to go through being impounded and losing their licences for long periods of time to learn this.

People with your attitude are the reason why cops give the rest of us such a hard time and sensationalist TV shows like Today Tonight run never ending stories on the "hoon" threat.

P.S I'm not the one who had to fork out for a new motor ha ha ha.

People like you bragging about being insanely dangerous on public roads on a public forum is what shits me. Theres too many unexpected variables due to it not being a controlled environment, not to mention your lack of driving experience and skill (and don't try and say you can handle 180km/h without being a race car driver). What if a dog had run out onto the freeway or some critical part in one of the cars failed at the critical moment (apart from your motor).

Didn't you hear about that horror crash in Adelaide with an R33 GT-R and a WRX not long ago. Couple of fools doing the same thing. One's now missing body parts and the other is dead.

The implication that people who drive at the speed limit are driving like 'grannies' is ridiculous. If you can't control your right foot, then its you who should be parting ways with the high performance car. Most people I know who were like that have had to go through being impounded and losing their licences for long periods of time to learn this.

People with your attitude are the reason why cops give the rest of us such a hard time and sensationalist TV shows like Today Tonight run never ending stories on the "hoon" threat.

p.s i didnt mind paying for the motor as i did it all myself. AND its pussy ass B*&^s like u that whinge to the cops. dud if u dont like it then dont do it. u cant change anyones opion on this.. if there gonna speed there gonna speed.. sure its dumb and dangerous i know that. i know the risks.. u think cause im young.. im dumb ??

my car is everything and last thing i wanna do is smash it or do something to it.. its my choice if i wanna speed not anyone elses. im just saying i know its dumb but u saying this isnt gonna stop me from speeding ?.. before i put my foot down im not gonna think oh wait.. that guy on the forum said its dangerous.. and back. no way. ima put my foot down.. feel 450 nm of torgue throw me back and just smile :)

Mateee in NSW u can have GREEN P'S at 19 :S

so the plates are right hehe ;)

let the boys race its only fun and and doesn't last long :)

if there are consequences they shall be suffered by the ppl racing yea

and we've all done it :D

ill have to agree with you on this one...

hes right chris...

saying what you said before about "buying a car like this is not for driving like a grandma" <-- this is what causes death on the roads... and not just that... f**k up other peoples wellbeing due to stupidity.

Driving is pretty serious..... to alot of people its NOTHING to them.....speed.... cut through traffic.... race.... etc etc. but anything can cause harm to others.

Ive went through a phase a few years ago... took on Motorcycle riding.

i must say, learning how to ride really made me a Better driver... i learned many valuable lessons. and i really Recommend every driver on the road to take on motorcycle riding just as an experience and learn about safety.

for e.g...

*at a round about.. people just speed through... when your on a bike... i always STOP.. even for the people that are suppose to give way to me... i MAKE SURE they stop...because if someone doesnt stop?.... YOUR f**kED!!!!

*Blind spots... drivers never give 2 shits... but if your on a bike... and someone cuts you off and takes you out... YOUR f**kED!!!

So you make sure you dont merge lanes in someones blind spot and avoid being there all together.

*Speeding, everyone does it... but on a bike... should an animal... a kid .. a car out of a drive way jumps out onto the road.. once again... YOUR f**kED!!!!

Many close calls on a bike... even skidding nearly falling off due to wanker drivers.

so all this made me feel that on the road i was very very Vunerable.. any little thing happens.... and my life is over or even worse.. end up crippled.

Now days...driving..... it all comes natrual that i do the same as i did on the bike... to avoid all complications all together.

since you got exempted...(which is a rare case....) you should really feel privaledged and respect it

Of Course to all the above.

Yes we've all done it.

But I believe there is a place and time for everything.

Midnight on Hwy, with no cars yeh maybe. But not bright daylight in 60 zones, and that applies to all speeds above.

I'm all for school Zones, it is a pet hate of mine and I purposely slam my brakes on ppl behind me tryin to speed me up.

Remember mate, SHIT HAPPENS!

You're young, you think you're unbreakable. I use to think this aswell. But I quickly grew up.

Take it to the track mate, see how your car handles in controlled conditions.

Take some skidpan courses.

Anybody can drive in a straight line, but not all people can correct a car once you lose traction at 100km/h.

And by the way, this is a public forum, Police do look through the pages. And you have a thread with pictures of your car with the number plates on.

So i'd be more wise with what you inform us with.

RJ