SAU Community

Check This Out

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly i'd like to say that you are fkn 19... you know nothing about life or the roads. you THINK you do and will argue this till you are blue in the face, but you dont. you are still a child, and in driving terms, an infant.

yeah... at the FLYWHEEL

what the hell can you possibly say to a comment like this?

that is some of the most retarded shit i have ever read on sau... congrats!

oh shit.... i didn't realise you were hardcore..... please dont hurt us mr internet warrior

yes

ROFL!!!!!

well said joey!!!!!!!!!

:)

yeah its these things that f**k it up for everyone else... and yet....young people under 25's wonder why insurance preimiums are over the roof.....

As i was saying earlier about the f6 understeering i found the link to youtube looking at it, it just looks likes he booted it at the wrong moment it had been a while since id seen it

heres the link

Edited by benkoau

Save the lectures guys, you were all 18 once. If you claim not to have had a race or two at that age your telling fibs!

thank you.. finally someone tells the truth. i didnt think i would get a damn lecture about this. I know its wrong alright..

and like DCIEVE SAID if use havent done it.. then use are telling fibs. so sorry if this offended anyone.

if ur not happy.. dont read. im not forcing anyone too

As i was saying earlier about the f6 understeering i found the link to youtube looking at it, it just looks likes he booted it at the wrong moment it had been a while since id seen it

heres the link

haha damn.. thanks for the link. that beautiful car got smashed

firstly i'd like to say that you are fkn 19... you know nothing about life or the roads. you THINK you do and will argue this till you are blue in the face, but you dont. you are still a child, and in driving terms, an infant.

yeah... at the FLYWHEEL

what the hell can you possibly say to a comment like this?

that is some of the most retarded shit i have ever read on sau... congrats!

oh shit.... i didn't realise you were hardcore..... please dont hurt us mr internet warrior

yes

u old farts need to get over some shit.. seriously. EVERYONE HAS DONE IT.. even people with regualry street cars. i know cause iv seen it.. so dont try saying ahhh ur 19 u know shit.. cause it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that speeding is wrong.. and shit can result from it.. so stop tryin to impress ur fellow seniors and dont comment cause.. i dont wanna read it/see it/ or give a damn bout it.

everyones done it. so stop saying you havent

no one here even claimed they've never sped before.

they're just trying to say, doing 180km on any public is retarded.

not to mention, if you got caught, the focus on hooning and imported cars would magnified once again. it would affect everyone on here.

you being caught probably the best option.

Edited by burkill

What a strange thread, it changes mood quickly..several times.

dud if u dont like it then dont do it. u cant change anyones opion on this.. if there gonna speed there gonna speed.. sure its dumb and dangerous i know that. i know the risks.. u think cause im young.. im dumb ??

If you know something is dumb and dangerous yet do it anyway, what would you expect people to think?

I like a man who stands by his convictions (until it becomes unpopular)

For your somersaulting backflipping prowess I'd like to give you an apple.

apple.gif

Mmmm delicious apple.

no one here even claimed they've never sped before.

they're just trying to say, doing 180km on any public is retarded.

not to mention, if you got caught, the focus on hooning and imported cars would magnified once again. it would affect everyone on here.

you being caught probably the best option.

i was only joking.. i wasnt doing 180 i was only lieing alright.

i gave a lil squirt at 80 kph and she gave way as soon as i gave it. so i didnt even get a chance to pass 100 kph.

I KNOW 180 kph is insane. its daamm quik. would be scary .

so stop worrying.. geeez

i was only joking.. i wasnt doing 180 i was only lieing alright.

i gave a lil squirt at 80 kph and she gave way as soon as i gave it. so i didnt even get a chance to pass 100 kph.

I KNOW 180 kph is insane. its daamm quik. would be scary .

so stop worrying.. geeez

................................________

....................................,.-??...................``~.,

.............................,.-?...................................?-.,

.........................,/...............................................?:,

.....................,?........................... ...........................\,

.................../.................................................. .........,}

................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}

.............../.................................................. .,:?........./

..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../

............./__.(.....?~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....?~,_........?~,_....................,:`..... ..._/

..........{.._$;_......?=,_.......?-,_.......,.-~-,},.~?;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......?=-._......?;,,./`..../?............../

...,,,___.\`~,......?~.,....................`..... }............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-?

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\\

lol'in @ page 3 in this saga. Well my original point was not to take a holier than thou attitude because I'd say a lot of us have done illegal things in cars at some point in our lives (but not in a GEE TEEE ARGGGGGHH), just moreso that writing about it on here is not a smart move, depends on the forum, especially when there's been a few hoon scares recently, and it appears that most of SAU is trying to get the whole 'car enthusiast' image going, trying to be more akin to say a muscle car club than a haven for hideously driving hooligans in high powered hoonmobiles.

It's like posting a vid on youtube of doing hectic burnouts in an area which is obviously a public road, might make your mates think you're cool, but when your car gets towed due to some smartass ringing the hoon hotline you're gonna be in tears. I keep trying to stress this point. Your epic backpedal was funny though.

i mean CT has a bit more of a relaxed attitude about those things, mainly because half of the members congregate at Noble Park Maccas every Friday night.

Yep the difference between us and you Chris is we don't talk about it and keep it off the public forums. You've hopefully learnt your lesson.