SAU Community

East Meet West Pizza Fest Cruise!

THR34T

I'm working peoples - so I cant make it... damn late shifts :)

Would have loved to have come as well... i have a soft spot for pizza :D

behram, why didnt u post this on VCC or BC site...?? So left out, no cruising stud rd this week :)

Probably because they don't want the muppetry associated with it, and NS.com and whatever else blows in. No offence, but that's just how it is.

These guys are organising it off their own backs for the community which is a great effort. A community, I might add, that isn't filled with morons that attempt street drifting and drive off cliffs as a consequence. So, as stated, idiots stay home.

I have no issue if there are said idiots being noted to me, and you'll loose your account here it's been done in the past... It can happen again

It's taken 5-6 years to build SAU and the Vic section to the great community it is with everyone's efforts at meets over the years - and hopefully it stays that way.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.... is anyone who is going to this meet from the north side?? like Bundoora or anywer close by?

Hey mate, I think your best bet would be to join us at the west pre meet (Ring rd Maccas inbound) :( Don't think there would be too many that come from your area.

i like the idea of inviting ppl from other forums so mind if i chuck it on the toyota forums b3za? gotta rep the 80's toyotas!

edit: just saw everyone against the inviting others yeesh wheres the charity lol besides they drift into my car n break it they bought it or they owe me a leg!

Edited by sprinter666

Been a while since I've been on these forums. Jamie seems interested in buying my shitbox so I might drop by. :)

im in, wont be in a skyline but i will bring my little ricebox :D

Don't worry, I'll join you in your 80s Toyotas club. hahaha

woo-hoo!! Car passed Rego 2day!! so im deff comming :P

Can someone who is going from the west please PM their number, so i can either meet up with u b4 hand or at least have someone to keep in contact with before the pre-meet? :D

woo-hoo!! Car passed Rego 2day!! so im deff comming :P

Can someone who is going from the west please PM their number, so i can either meet up with u b4 hand or at least have someone to keep in contact with before the pre-meet? :D

nice Ferah! cant wait to see the car! 2 days to go :)

my cars had troubles this week so if i dont get it fixed i will most probably bring my silvia if i have it, or will be with UNR33L.

Hey Guyz can i have anyone's number who is coming to chadstone so incase i loose my way to where it is exactly i can contact you...

Thanks..

id give u mine if i was on any help, ask everyone that went to the faf meet, got lost on the way n got lost finding the right parking lot so if anyone going to chadstone wants to put their number up im in for that lol aslong as they know their way or have google maps handy anyway.

id give u mine if i was on any help, ask everyone that went to the faf meet, got lost on the way n got lost finding the right parking lot so if anyone going to chadstone wants to put their number up im in for that lol aslong as they know their way or have google maps handy anyway.

yeah i had trouble finding the meet on the rooftop aswel, wish i looked at the map properly first before i left home

yeah i had trouble finding the meet on the rooftop aswel, wish i looked at the map properly first before i left home

Yeah it wasn't very clear. Bad organising on my part. I'll do a better job next time :D

hmmmmm... i might be attending. Guess i have to bring out the SLR for pics.

:D would be wicked to see your car in person again except stationary not going past me the other way at 80ks haha

well my car wont be on the road by tomorrow unfortunatly due to a few bad events this week but i will still be leading the SE pack, will be in leighs's car 'UNR33L's White R33. see you guys then! :D