SAU Community

East Meet West Pizza Fest Cruise!

THR34T

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beleive so.

quick edit, not fussed he kicked it out but he needs his engine looked at when he headed back west n floored it didnt sound healthy, been using chip oil in his engine :)

Edited by sprinter666

Hey Ken thanks for the number Daniel just called me up and its wid him... And good fun guyz hope to be attending more of these events in the future...

beleive so.

quick edit, not fussed he kicked it out but he needs his engine looked at when he headed back west n floored it didnt sound healthy, been using chip oil in his engine :)

lol just sounded like he could not get and grip and spooled up very quickly. :mellow:

THANKS TO ALL THAT CAME!! :bunny:

was a successful east meets west, ended up with about just under 30 cars from the east and west side and a total of around 40 people! bigger than expected which is always the best. south east side getting up there had to pull voer a few times due to the amount of red lights we kept getting on prinny hahaha. but got all there in one group.. mostly :)

Big thanks to Antony for organising the west side meet and leading them there, so much for that 500M walk ey? aha..

big thanks again to everyone that came along and behaved appropiatly spesh in the wet weather conditions, and thanks to leigh 'UNR33L' for helping me hop in his car and lead as my car was unable to make it..

Hope to organise another one soon!

I will upload pictures that i took in the morning after i sleep in :mellow:

nice to meet some new ppl and catch up with some others.

Sprinter666 its all good huni, we got there in the end... :)

hi guys,

nice food last night, with good company. i'll bring the SLR next time, need to take pics there's alot of nice skylines out there. thanks for compliments on my car too.

THANKS TO ALL THAT CAME!! so much for that 500M walk ey? aha..

LOL its almost safe to say that that was kindda my fault :P

Thnx Anthony and Beza for organising it all, I had a really good time!! Good to meet new people and also catchup with the old :):D

Rimon and Mark, where da hell did u guys go after the meet? I seen u guys drive to the pizza joint then leave, then rimon u came back n left again? lol

Damn I was too late getting back from work, missed out. Damn call centres and there crappy hours :D

Well done Bez on a successful cruise, by the sounds of it had a nice turn out. Hopefully I can be at the next one.

LOL its almost safe to say that that was kindda my fault :)

Thnx Anthony and Beza for organising it all, I had a really good time!! Good to meet new people and also catchup with the old :):D

Rimon and Mark, where da hell did u guys go after the meet? I seen u guys drive to the pizza joint then leave, then rimon u came back n left again? lol

yeh we went to the pizza shop then decided to go go-karting since u guys took so long eating and it wasnt the best weather for cruising so we went up to the indoor karting place up the road but didnt end up karting and came back to the pizza shop just to see that there wasnt gona be any cruising so we headed back home... it was a good meet up regardless, good to see everyone and well done to anthony for organising the west meet hopefully more to come.

the maroon and the black(or was it midnight) R33s looked really good guys i'm spewing i couldnt bring mine, and that v-spec sory i forgot your name man but that thing was awsome, all cars looked good and well done to everyone on the good behaviour as it was expected from us i didnt wana have to pull out the yellow slips lol... :P

Edited by assyrian4evaa

A big thanks to all that attended. Was indeed a great night with good food and excellent company. We definatly had more turn up than expected but the manager at the Pizzeria was more than happy to accommodate the extra numbers :D

I'd say due to the popularity of this event, we will be looking at doing something similar in the not too distant future.

See you all at the next one!

ahh been editing the photo's i took last night of the cars. so now there at a good light setting to see.

but i gotta hook up a photo bucket account and then link it. cause pics are kinda big in size.

Ferah your car looks like a cartoon from 'Maximum Tune' with you headlights on in the pic.

and Al's car turned out the best in the pics after editing ... will upload soon-ish. OF to warrnambool now, anyone up for a 3hours cruise ? kebabs at the end of the road lol

yeahh i was following leigh then lost him out of albert park n realised there were few other 33s following behind us

yeah sorry about that guys, we couldn't end up going the way we came because the road we came up was a one way street, and my 'navigators' in the car told me to go that way lol

post pics guys :D

uploading pics now, lol thanks for coming tubz, did anyone else see when we got to minro st car park. that red VZ commo and with it the red r34 coupe with the led taillights driving around everywhere/around our cars at pizza shop etc. looked dodgy LOL.. pics up in about 10 min :D