SAU Community

L24et C210 Coupe Parts Fire Sale!

nick, the guy who had it years ago dropped in a L24e from a series 2 MR30 skyline

his username was 'Neg'

the sump comes standard with a flat section on the side for an oil return to be welded on

the water line part is likely the part that heats up the idle control valve or throttlebody

unfortunatlryeh its just a stocko L24e, but the head has been recoed a while back, new gaskets etc

the rings are the buggered part...

the reason it kept popping was the microtech fuel only ecu was what was contolling well only fuel... not ignition at all!, the dizzy didnt retard timing on boost, so ping ping away

I will use the stock L20et gear, which is the 1st Nissan ECCS 'JECS' ecu setup, that does change timing, and fuel etc (but i will be useing the microtech as a piggyback for the minute)

I will use the stock L20et gear, which is the 1st Nissan ECCS 'JECS' ecu setup, that does change timing, and fuel etc (but i will be useing the microtech as a piggyback for the minute)

Use Megasquirt if you have the time and money. works great with fuel and timing..

Nigel

would do, but not got the cash, plus its bloody confusing what to use, ms1 v3 or all that....

hey you can help though!!

It's easier now, been there done that,

MS 1 or MS II is the CPU type (depending on what code you going to run as well I believe), I'm using MS II on the v3.0 board over the older v2.2 board, the v3.0 can support direct drivers, which I'm not using, but I believe you can control the coil(s) directly from the v3.0 board, the 2.2 board had to have extra hardware (fly back board I believe) .

when I did mine, I just uses MS for fuel, running the original dissy, then later I set-up waste spark, but the instructions (manual), are well done, easy step by step (as long as you know what you want). the actual first time set-up was a little over wheeling, but if you go through the manual it has answers for 95% of what you need. it would also help if it wasn't your Daily Drive, so you don't stress out if it's not doing what you want it to do.

Nigel

Edited by noddle

nick, the guy who had it years ago dropped in a L24e from a series 2 MR30 skyline

his username was 'Neg'

the sump comes standard with a flat section on the side for an oil return to be welded on

the water line part is likely the part that heats up the idle control valve or throttlebody

unfortunatlryeh its just a stocko L24e, but the head has been recoed a while back, new gaskets etc

the rings are the buggered part...

the reason it kept popping was the microtech fuel only ecu was what was contolling well only fuel... not ignition at all!, the dizzy didnt retard timing on boost, so ping ping away

interesting. I was wodering what the go was with the 2.4l block and how the turbo gear was only on 2 litres.

I need a pair of good coupe doors. would be alot easier then fixing the ones on it. anyone help?

Harvo, what are putting that supercharger on?

On the Datto if it'll fit, have to get the tape measure out and check first :D

Make or modify a pulley system, and finish off an adaptor for a 310 Holley.

Maybe a cam grind too.

Just doing it for something to do, waiting for cheap parts to come up and making use of the gear at work that's available to me. I wright it off as being "essential for my apprenticeship" hahah

Cheers Dan.

• 3 weeks later...

What ever happened to this car cam?

Sucks that it had to be parted! by the way i only did 3 hours driving on that head and it was fully reco'd

hope it didn't go to waste :)

What ever happened to this car cam?

Sucks that it had to be parted! by the way i only did 3 hours driving on that head and it was fully reco'd

hope it didn't go to waste :(

nope not a waste at all mate. helped me successfully convert my car to manual and got a few good bits from it where my orange car failing. good stuff! im happy all the stuff went to good homes.

people are still ringing me about the car. it's gone peeps! sorry.

ive got it now. want to get it road going again but it will take bulk time, effort and coin, and lot of parts searching. ive got a buildup thread on auszoku which ill update whenever I do something.

someone buy this. or trade me something I need. like doors or a gearbox / tailshaft or something. or a running carby 2.4.

c210010.jpg