SAU Community

White 97' R33 Series Ii

1997 Nissan Skyline R33 Series II

White

5 Speed manual

120,000kms

Rego until November 09

I've decided to sell this car once and for all in order to get a bike or upgrade to an R34. This is a very clean car inside and out and is always taken care of with receipts and records where applicable. Timing belt has been changed at 80,000kms with regular services at every 5,000kms at JEM in Ingleburn. Gearbox and clutch is in very good condition, body is not too bad (chips on front bar from highway driving and usual wear), interior is very very clean. This car has just has it's major service done at 120,000kms (oil/oil filter/spark plugs).

I really need to sell this car because I'm always buying random things for it and end up reselling it again so reasonable offers will be considered.

Modifications are as follows:

Splitfire coilpacks

Exedy heavy duty clutch

3" catback exhaust

King springs

18" rims with near new tyres (265 rears and 235 fronts)

Xenons (hid)

Pioneer mp3 headunit

Alpine front speakers

Apexi turbo timer

Boost gauge

Pager alarm

Dark tinted windows

PRICE - $10,000 or trade for Honda CBRR 250 with cash adjustment

Call/pm/sms me on 0412 773 767

whitefrontangle.jpg

whitefront.jpg

whitesideangle.jpg

whitetopangle.jpg

whiterearangle.jpg

whiteenginebay.jpg

whitebackseats.jpg

whiteboot.jpg

whiteinterior.jpg

I can totally understand. I will try to wait it out though, I'm sure R34s will still wait for me haha if not, cbrr 250 here I come!

Have a friend seriously considering this, however he has to sell his car first as well.

Market at the moment ain't great because of this recession. I might have to tell my friend to just let it go for a really low price in order for him to cut his losses and upgrade sooner rather than later.