SAU Community

Maximum Car Performance

fastskyline69

i got my turbs from extreme car performance. I don't know the address but it's near logan just off the highway. Can find out if anybody would like me to. May even have a contact number if i can find the receipt for my turbo.

Originally posted by Mase

i got my turbs from extreme car performance. I don't know the address but it's near logan just off the highway. Can find out if anybody would like me to. May even have a contact number if i can find the receipt for my turbo.

Are extreme car performance and maximum car performance the same place??

Originally posted by NismoGirl

Sounds about as dodgy as Streetmachines.... Can that be?

whats dodgy about street machines?

i got my car there and have been happy

they fixed a heap of problems before i got the car (nothing major, a few minor things, that the report turned up)

even after we took the car and a few other small things turned up, streetmachines fixed em for us free and straight away

i know other guys that got their cars there as well, and they have all been happy . . . .

have i missed something?

streetmachines have been there for years and years also . .. .

Maybe they just decided they wanted to rip a chick off??

I'm not going to start with the things that's happened. I've mentioned it many times before. Do a search on streetmachines on here. I really can't be bothered wasting my breath again.

We hate them, and apparently they hate us, as they nicely told one of their customers who happened to be our best friend. Good service eh? Telling someone the hate us for us trying to do the right thing and them rorting us?

autoshop was said to be ok, but my clutch died int eh first 300kms, and I had to take it back to get headlight bulbs put in it, I dont know how the **** the roadworthy was done.

also the paint on my skyline is starting to peel, this is not their fault just the **** that painted it. I wash my car and polish it all the time, and take good care of it, and atm its falling apart in front of me. the pwer drivers window isnt working, the odometer isnt working, its stuck at 61,999 and the fuel pump seems to be playing up.

$3000 on top of the $25,000 I spent and I still have to pay more. I dont give a **** what people think, autoshop ripped me off, and I have to live with it. Theres more problems but too minor to worrry about and couldn't be ****ed making a huge post.

In the 18 months that I've owned my car, I've had to spend $3000 just to make it road worthy. Clutch, diff, odometer, lots of wiring, bushs, and many other little things.

They know how to make their money and unfortunately we didn't know much about skylines when we bought ours and we've had to pay the hard way. Hence why my car is still stock.

Hmmmm,

Have to agree with Erin on this one, I have a friend who bought a Soarer off "Street Machines" he got a good price but lost the 2 year warranty in negotiations, but still had the "QLD Government" Statuary 3 month/5000Km used car warranty.

Lo and behold three days after delivery the clutch died, they said to him that he must have destroyed it himself and clutches aren't covered by warranty anyway.

Not happy with this I rang the Transport Department to find out what his "true rights under the statuary warranty" actually are.

And what do you know, the dealer can NOT say which parts he is going to cover and which parts he is not.

Remember this is within 3 days and not even 150KMs travelled. After much arguing by phone and a threatening call by a lawyer (on our behalf, not theirs) he had the clutch fixed for free as is his right under QLD Consumer Law.

Stand up for your rights guys, I am so sick of people being ripped off by shonky people.

If a business can't make an "Honest" buck then they should not be in business IMHO!

i wouldnt be polishing your car all the time zoixy dude;

yor only spose to do it every now and then i think!

ill have a search for the street machines bit, but our dealings with them were pleasant and satisfying (they went above and beyond on some of the things they fixed for us)

i blew our clutch as well, but that was probably more due to the age of the car

hmmm, found the thread where you had all the problems;

did you get your car checked out thoroughly before you bought it?

theres no way id buy a second hand car without having it inspected first

sounds like the problems you had with your car were long term problems . .. . . .

when we got our car inspected we gave the list of (minor) problems to street machines and they happily fixed them before we bought our liner

i was unhappy with one of the suspension struts even after we took the car away and they fixed it for free for us as well (as well as the aircon which broke the first day we had the car)

maximum and xtreme are the same place... maybe his email aint working.. he does work at rolins tho... so u should be able to contact him on the number given above... he has always helped me out. dunno why he would ignore you. I'm sure its an honest mistake.

We had a delay of 9 days from our suppliers, once they were available they were sent but had the incorrect country the item so were returned 1.5 months later, My Network at home has played up so I haven't been able to access e-mails in the fashion I would like to, all refunds are in process just waiting for paypal to verify my new credit card as I was issued a new expiry date which takes a while to go into the paypal system before I transfer the funds back with paypal. refund will be completed by the end of this working week.

There normally isn't any problems like this from now on we are sending international orders from here not directly though our suppliers.

Regards Mathew Dillon,

Maximum Car Performance

Mate you seem to be getting a right royal shafting from this so called "business person"

If I was you, I would start looking at contacting the local constabulary.

It will give them something to do, other than pulling over Skylines all day.

i've have had a light experience with this mat. on the front he seems to be ok last i saw him, but things might have change since. never bought anything of him though. but i know exactly where he lives, i think his address might still in my audi satnav.

ok the reasons i didn't go ahead with the business transaction was that the price of the goods change or risen for some odd reason.