SAU Community

My Dr30 Iron Mask Coupe

The mines is out, gone for ever, it's in the boot of my Honda and it's up for grabs if anyone wants it.

Spec'd for DR30 with hi flo T03 as best I know. I will also have a PRofec Electronic Boost Controller, A speed Meter, The A/C but Benny wants that.

Grey over grey in near perfect condition door trims plus back seat is also going going gone

PM me if you want anything.

Cheers, D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First look under the car yesterday!

Sump looked like it had a head on with Ayers Rock & Oil Pick up was stuffed. Fixed this with another sump & pick up from SSS Automotive.

Rust is prevalent in front strut towers and spare wheel well and this will be repaired by welding plates over the damaged areas. Both sills appear to be solid at this stage so they will be treated with appropriate conversion & sealing products.

Otherwise it's a good thing and will make a fun & exciting car to drive.

Cheers,

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Do you mean series 1 DR instrument cluster?

There were a few different types, depending on the power-plant in use. Can you elaborate?

I might have my old MR30 tail-lights stashed in the shed somewhere, I'll have a look

Ben,

Was thinking of the old barrel type gauge cluster.

Reason: The speedo & tacho panel is flat from memory and would be easier to mount a tacho & gauges, as opposed to the later quadrant gauge cluster set which is all individual units.

Cheers, D

You gonna get rid of the rails on the bride seat as well?

Probably, make me an offer ?????

The safety 21 half cage is out and up for grabs too if anyone wants. It's in the way so it's gone.

Cheers,

Dennis

You gonna get rid of the rails on the bride seat as well?

Probably, make me an offer ?????

The safety 21 half cage is out and up for grabs too if anyone wants. It's in the way so it's gone.

Cheers,

Dennis

Hey Dennis i pm,d you regards the Mines Ecu im still keen to get it! also the bride seat with out the rails

give me a packedge deal i have cash

• 2 weeks later...

Stay tuned folks!

I am out of the Oran Park track day due to illness, but an HKS Hi Mount manifold has arrived from Japan, a new bigger cross flow Delta Fin intercooler and 570/600cc injectors have been acquired.

Just a few more bits required and I'll be out at Wakefield probably for a testing session.

Some new pics minus the damage will be going on soon.

Cheers, D

Stay tuned folks!

I am out of the Oran Park track day due to illness, but an HKS Hi Mount manifold has arrived from Japan, a new bigger cross flow Delta Fin intercooler and 570/600cc injectors have been acquired.

Just a few more bits required and I'll be out at Wakefield probably for a testing session.

Some new pics minus the damage will be going on soon.

Cheers, D

I will try and join you at Wakefield when my new toy arrives. It should be fun with 340hp and less than 1000kgs...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Any track updates or anything?

Seat rails, not sure what they're worth really, $75?

When I last enquired I was quoted in excess of $400.00 for Bride ~ R30 seat rails.

I haven't decided yet, still looking at seating for driver.

Cheers, D

I haven't decided yet, still looking at seating for driver.

Dennis, you may want to look into a Sparco Evo XL (aka Evo 3) seat. They are 2.5 inches wider than a normal Sparco. Either that, or a RaceTech seat (the "W" is a wide seat). Both suit the "fuller" driver... :pirate:

BTW, I just may have what you are looking for. I'll let you know.