SAU Community

Official Music Thread

PREISS

Walked past Apple Bar last Saturday night at about 1am and the line-up outside was huge! About 30 people... people everywhere in the alleyway, too. I spoke to a few people in the line and they said it was pretty amazing inside, but it's best to get in early to avoid the lineups.

I'm still waiting to check it out!

As I said to Weezy the other week, we'll def have to do a SAU town thing one night soon :(

Very keen :banana:

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

M-audio 2496. Its a nice price for the sound. Its alittle cheaper as It doesnt have as many Midi inputs etc. Perfect for what Im doing tho.

Gonna really test it out and make a tech house song next. back to my roots :banana:

Craig you should be able to run Pro Tools M Powered edition on that card too :(

I used one of those years ago running Logic 5.5 (PC) and they're pretty damn good for the $$$

I must admit I looked at the RME Fireface800 before I bought the 003R and they're fantastic units. The deal breaker being no PT compatibility.

I'm pretty sure that ebay item you linked to requires ADAT lightpipe I/O's making it seriously expensive unless you could get your hands on a cheap shit Behringer ADA8000

Wow those 400's look fantastic in blue! Much better than the red I say. I know the blue edition is classed as a 'limited' edition, but I thought they've been out for about 2 years now?

yee i dunno..djwarehouse have only had em for a few months now so not sure..

was looking on youtube and all the videos that have the blue editions 400s have only been uploaded a month or 2 ago so not sure??

^that looks like a very cool event - whole venue being taken over by dub & broken beats, fantastic!

have you been given a warmup set Craig, or early morning after the headliner?

fmf_set_times_adelaide_01.jpg

4 massive stages and silent+roller disco bullshit areas

me = front dead centre at THE LIKES OF YOU stage! 3:30 onwards!!!!!!!!!!!!! + the nearest bar of course!

cant f'n wait!

I'm jetting out a few days before FMF to Melbourne to see Prodigy in their side-show.

Should be INSANE. I've waited literally years to see them at a side-show... Can't wait. I saw Tiesto the other week at the same place where they'll be playing, and the venue is awesome!

But I jet back for FMF in Adelaide and I'll be sure to be at the front of the stage for Above and Beyond! Yessssss and I want to see Sven Vath before he's dead lol

and I want to see Sven Vath before he's dead lol

hahaha

he's quality to watch, at the 08 fmf he was shaking the marquee above his head backwards and forwards until it almost tipped over into the crowd lol!

and he slugged back around 2 big bottles of moet during his set, straight out the bottle...

gun of a DJ though, and one of the only big names who still plays 100% vinyl and acetates

i'm not going to watch prodigy this time round. seen them play live 3 times already... still quality but! The side show will be gold...

A&B 3hr set hey. If Booka Shade dont impress, i'll head to their stage for the last hour!

^ i actually dont mind him, he was making some ACTUAL good electro and tech house 5 years ago

but i havent kept up with his stuff at all either, and dont know what he plays these days.

have a few of his tracks here and there on mix cd's i've bought over the years