SAU Community

Gran Turismo 4

l_uk3y

Just had a few laps around the ring, haha it takes forever to do a lap! ended up with 8:01.65 mins first lap and after about 3 laps i managed a best 7:49.89 mins. Ten Four how did you manage a 7:46 lol? thats pretty impressive!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, love the R33 GTR :D

I used a 95 R33 GTR V-Spec if it makes a difference, probably could beat it again now... 7:46 to beat, I'll have a go later on tonight and update later. BTW I use the standard controllers... no steering wheel :(

man thats nuts! thats an awesome lap time with a stock v spec. Haha i tried and tried but just couldnt get close, would always stuff up atleast one corner...also tried using the steering wheel and but then things just got worse lol. Guess i should just stick to Gran Turismo 5 prologue.

Lol cheers :P. I was getting so annoyed cause I'd stuff up a corner on a good lap..... I've got the saved reply but don't know how to load it up to a comp? I can get images on with the photo thing but not replays..

Lol cheers :rofl2: . I was getting so annoyed cause I'd stuff up a corner on a good lap..... I've got the saved reply but don't know how to load it up to a comp? I can get images on with the photo thing but not replays..

You could just play the replay on your tv and record it with a camera. It may not be the best quality or sound, but atleast you can show how you were driving.

I'll have a go at doing this with a stock r33 gtr v spec later on. I haven't played gt4 in a longgggggggggggggggg time though, but i'll see how it goes!

Just did a few laps, fastest i came up with is 7'51.042. Not too bad i guess, but i remember the corners where i made some mistakes and thats where i lost time, it was those corners where your rear wheel just touches the grass and it stuffs you up a bit. I'll try some more later though. We should also do some different tracks and cars as well :rofl2: it will be fun.

Edited by Dark26

You could just play the replay on your tv and record it with a camera. It may not be the best quality or sound, but atleast you can show how you were driving.

I'll have a go at doing this with a stock r33 gtr v spec later on. I haven't played gt4 in a longgggggggggggggggg time though, but i'll see how it goes!

True, ill do that later..

Just did a few laps, fastest i came up with is 7'51.042. Not too bad i guess, but i remember the corners where i made some mistakes and thats where i lost time, it was those corners where your rear wheel just touches the grass and it stuffs you up a bit. I'll try some more later though. We should also do some different tracks and cars as well :D it will be fun.

Go for it, I'll never win :) I just play GT4 for the ring..

I have xbox360

GTFO! :D

No idea lols, ps2/3 FTW :P

Edited by Ten Four

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have admit that when I am really bored a good one to have a go at is the TVR Cerbera speed 12. Use it in arcade mode with traction control off...Fkn thing teaches Victor Bray a lesson or two about laying rubber... It just never stops wheelspinning ! Top gear right up to 190mph...insane

• 2 weeks later...
Guys is this the best game to get for Nurburgring racing or is there a better game with that course to buy?

I have xbox360

Did you end up getting Forza 2? Awesome game, and all this nurburgring talk has made me wanna have a go now :whistling:

• 9 months later...