SAU Community

Gran Turismo 4

l_uk3y

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm about the same. Have done 3 laps. Spun on 2 of them. 1.47.222 on the third but it was a shit lap. Off the track lots. Missed most apexes of the corners. Could easily do a 1.46. Don't know about a 1.42 tho. On r3 tires I probably could.

Abywho I,m going tgo go play a bit more. I'm posting from my phone and am quickly running out of battery.

iv got 391 on the m3 csl, run r3 tyres boys

r3 will be the control tyre

and those are fast times ur running with the DC5R, i cant break out of the 1'49s

Ok, was just about to turn off the sony after I finished the lap I was on. Was the m3 on the stock sports tyres (not the r3 tyres) and got a 1.43.6. Only 2 small mistakes. Could probably get a low 1.43 out of them. Was super happy with that effort though.

And my 1.38.2 lap was only my 3rd lap on the race tyres. First lap was a 1.39.8 then a 1.38.8 then the 1.38.2

Fk 1:38.2 is epic! Want to see video...

So far, my best is a 1:40.6 on medium race tyres...

Edit: Omg 1:43.6 on sports tyres....

Must see video =/

You is el captain king.....

Give up on this lol. You win this time........

Edited by Ten Four

lol mad, i should turn it back on but im buggered

nah no exhaust man, only HP mod is the na tune stage 1, but change the oil maybe and itl go up

Oh wait, I wasn't doing those times on el capiton. They were still on fuji 2005 gt. I did 1 lap of el capiton on the street tyres and it was a 1.58 but it was a super shit lap. I don't like that track that.

Fk 1:38.2 is epic! Want to see video...

So far, my best is a 1:40.6 on medium race tyres...

Edit: Omg 1:43.6 on sports tyres....

Must see video =/

You is el captain king.....

Give up on this lol. You win this time........

you can keep that one. so far my best is a 1.46.1 on el capitan on r3 tyres. i could easily get into the 1.44's (since i had an off on my fastest lap, but on another lap i was down 1.7 seconds down at the second split and got back up to 0.6 seconds down at the finish, and other laps i have been 0.5 seconds quicker at the first split but lose it going over the mountain), but i don't know how much better than that i could do. so if i could string a decent lap together i could get to a mid 1.44. certainly don't think i could get another 4 seconds out if it without changing the oil. even then i doubt i'd get 4 seconds worth. also only got a 1.54 on street tyres round there.

next track i'm going to play will be leguna seca or tokyo r246 or something like that. or even the seattle city course. i like that one. or midfield raceway.

so what's that then? you won tsukuba, i won fuji in the nike, you get the dc5 (was about to go have another go with the integra but it appears i have lost use of the tv to the missus). you can have el capitan cause i quit on that course. so it's 3:1. or 4:1 since i will gladly give you the ring without even trying.

so what track and car next?

tsukuba wet track, stock subaru legacy 3.0gt wagon (when you go into the subaru new cars it is the second car). absolutely stock. no mods, no race tyres, not even an oil change. 1.16.438

Fastest I clocked with the legacy as mentioned above on the tsukuba wet track was 1'16.753

its such a delicate challenge, even half throttle too early just opens the line right up. argh! good one tho

Haha 4-1 cause I'm competitive :). With el captain, just have to be confident and turn in even though you think you're going to total it...

Damn, want to try tsukuba but I just lent my ps2 to my mate. He'll probably come in here and compete lol.

Edited by Ten Four

Fastest I clocked with the legacy as mentioned above on the tsukuba wet track was 1'16.753

its such a delicate challenge, even half throttle too early just opens the line right up. argh! good one tho

yeah that's why i picked it. and braking is even more delicate. i only did 3 laps of the wet track last night to get that time. first lap i still had driving aids on (realised half way round so thought i might as well finish the lap). that was a low 1.17. then my first lap without driving aids was a 1.16.8 and i finished it half on the grass, so the next lap i was half a car length behind my ghost at the first corner due to the slower speed across the line. i didn't catch my ghost until the last corner.

next i think i might have a go in something rwd around the tsukuba wet track. something like a stock 350z.