SAU Community

CRD Dyno Day Review Thread

Blitz

Originally posted by Duncan

Moanie, who's "ned" :confused:

Looks like Blitz was doing fcuk all in that photo

:bahaha: it was meant to be 'end' :P

Hey Duncun! saw you on Victoria rd on sat...near the iron cove bridge...you were turning off into a side street....guess you missed the person standing at the lights jumping up and down and waving her arms around :(

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by benm

I've heard rumours about that corner Moanie, u should watch urself there !

Y'see Ben is used to girls standing by the side of the road waving their arms up and down trying to 'attract attention'.

It's not the red Skyline... it's just Ben and the girls just don't want him to be 'without company'.

So... is the back suspension on your car properly setup for umm... track days?

T.

that xr8 that did just over 200 kw was my brothers car . sorry i didn't put my car on the dyno but didn't see any point as i havn't done any work since the last dyno day here in sunny canberra. o by the way his name was simon just in case you wanted to update the standings,he really only did it to beat the hsv ,but i m not starting that argument in here.ford v's holden is old skool

Originally posted by Moanie

:bahaha: it was meant to be 'end' :rofl:

Hey Duncun! saw you on Victoria rd on sat...near the iron cove bridge...you were turning off into a side street....guess you missed the person standing at the lights jumping up and down and waving her arms around :(

Hey moanie, god help me, that was Pete driving my car form powerplay down to scruitineering for the rally this weekend. He mentioned something about trying to set a nasho record.......

Originally posted by Duncan

Hey moanie, god help me, that was Pete driving my car form powerplay down to scruitineering for the rally this weekend.  He mentioned something about trying to set a nasho record.......

Ahh..makes sense...powerplay is just 2 secs from there...hehe...i always drool over the cars there...hehe...was almost gonna stop in on sat...but decided against...

oh...and go the holdens!!! :rofl: Whose HSV was it?!?! *drool*

I had to laugh CNG when they opened your Carbon Fibre Bonnet....

It was like Moth's to a bright Flame......

We swarmed all over your car.....

I'm glad you announced the turbo type too .... I'd say most of us had no idea it was a HKS T04E....

Oh and thank's for the ear bleeding Buster....

Man it hammered..... the ringing in my ear's has only now eased off.....

Loz