SAU Community

Stolen Car

nism0man

:D

not cool...

hope u had fire and theft and they pay out...

F&T only allows for a maximum of $5000.... at least that's what I think most places do, Just Car might do $10,000

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear mate, was a feeling a bit strange when i read the title, i remember seeing your car at Roe Street CPP on the weekend as i parked there too

good to hear you've got it back mate better than nothing right?

hope insurance helps mate cheers

F&T only allows for a maximum of $5000.... at least that's what I think most places do, Just Car might do $10,000

I can confirm its 10 000.

Sorry to see/hear/read that this has happened mate, was such a nice clean 32 gtr. Good luck with the insurance work etc.

If someone ever did this to my beloved gts-t and i caught them.....

fkn bs!!! the body its totally wrecked and even looks like the chassis is mangled/bent!!

thats totally not kewl... best of luck with ur insurance but..

im sorry to here this but its the sad thruth that it happens all to often..my friends r8 ute was taken the same way recently and then used for ram raids around perth......i sleep with my f**kn keys....these days................im also thinking that a alam with the four pin code would b a great investment as then if they get ur keys they still cant start the car with the pin lock on....very sorry to hear again i hope u can get here back on the road mate...

suxxs nuts man, is it a write-off?? at least they didnt wreck those sex wheels.

i always sleep with my keys, have them in my top draw i also have a flip knife under my pillow, have had for years now!! gl stealing my keys!

hope it turns out good for you, just remember, dont except the first offer the insurance company gives you, theyll try and give u the least amount possible!

suxxs nuts man, is it a write-off?? at least they didnt wreck those sex wheels.

i always sleep with my keys, have them in my top draw i also have a flip knife under my pillow, have had for years now!! gl stealing my keys!

hope it turns out good for you, just remember, dont except the first offer the insurance company gives you, theyll try and give u the least amount possible!

until recently i worked at both fowles and pickles auctions dealing with all insurance co's..so i would see an average of 20 new wrecked cars each day....i left that job to start my own smash repair company, so my advice is pretty accurate as i know how each insurance co thinks...i know their different repair/write off percentages etc, buy back rules etc..(apart from me "inspecting" every wrecked nice car in the yards ha ha..i bought wrecked s15 too...

anyway...

1. if thats not written off then i will be speechless.....rule of thumb is rear quarter panel damage = massive job to replace., thats without rear suspension etc...

2. who u insured with?

3. insured value? agreed value or market value?

4. where is car now? cannington compound?...cops have to do forensics/dna, then insurance assessor has a look..

and my neighbours camry was stolen 3 weeks ago from burglary too...(churchlands area).car found in cannington next day, no damage at all....obviously needs locks/keys changed (780 for just the parts without labour...car still not been worked on

by allianz repairer....allianz say no lock kits available (i called toyota and they are in stock) lying cuunts)...

was onli insured third party so i dont know if it helps.

cheers for the concern guys it really helps.

ill keep u guys updated

only third party. that only covers the other car if one is involved