SAU Community

Mr Enforcer Inlet Plenum (rb25det) + Xf Throttlebody

post-15295-1241357206_thumb.jpg

This is an inlet plenum that was custom built by Mr Enforcer Engineering for a Nissan RB25DET engine. It is designed for running high boost levels in a big horsepower RB25 engine with it's enlarged high volume chamber capable of 700+ horsepower. I used it to replace my Plazmaman plenum (which I found very responsive BUT lacking top-end oomph...).

The manifold is designed to work with all existing factory accessories such as fuel injectors, fuel rail and all hoses so it's a direct drop-in affair. The body is constructed from sheet-aluminium and has a polished finish to it. It currently has a flange to suit a XF throttlebody but can be replaced for whatever unit you desire.

The XF throttlebody has been fully stripped, all unnecessary pipes and nipples removed and welsh-plugged, fully rebuilt and modified from a pull-forward to a pull back action to suit this plenum AND fully polished to a mirror finish - all Ford logo and markings/stamps has been removed as well. This work was all carried out professionally and cost about $180 to do. This unit has not been used since this work was carried out, so its pretty much 'new'. This unit can also be used with all RB-engine conversions amongst many others.

NOTE: The throttlebody in photo is not the polished version & the fuel rail is not included in sale.

ITEM(S) TO BE PICKED UP IN WESTERN SYDNEY OR I CAN DELIVER FOR A SMALL FEE.

PRICE : $700ono

Edited by smok74

• 1 month later...