SAU Community

Best Looking Wheels On An R33 Gtst

Here's mine.. Super Advans 18's 9.5 +32 Front n Rear. 235's front n 265 rear. The Front left rubs a little after raising it by 25mm.. the right doesn't as it sits a little bit higher, but this only happens if i'm going fast around a corner.. perhaps -2.5 camber will help?

post-26455-0-44281400-1301936235_thumb.jpg

Loving the Advans!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey mate,

Im loooking at getting pretty much the same set of wheels, they look great!

Just wondering if the 9x18's on the front scrape at full lock? Is it maybe better to get 8.5's.

Lenso D1R 18x9+32 in hyper silver. No rolling or flaring required, but I'm only running 235/40 tyres.

2qci691.jpg

15d9vdh.jpg

5o9v82.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

med_gallery_75994_4242_668505.jpg

med_gallery_75994_4242_238007.jpg

med_gallery_75994_4242_43919.jpg

med_gallery_75994_4242_154206.jpg

These were with my old bridgestones........now have Sumitomo z 111's....inexpensive and excellent performance in my opinion.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK????

Do I need to do anything to improve the look??? or do you think its good?

(I have days when I love them...and days when im not so sure):closedeyes:

med_gallery_75994_4242_154206.jpg

These were with my old bridgestones........now have Sumitomo z 111's....inexpensive and excellent performance in my opinion.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK????

Do I need to do anything to improve the look??? or do you think its good?

(I have days when I love them...and days when im not so sure):closedeyes:

If u ever decide to sell your wheels man, please let me know :D

^^^ lower it

med_gallery_75994_4242_200928.jpg

I would....but im gettin a new front lip....and sideskirts (which i still need to find to match - any ideas??)

So yeah....I only JUST clear my driveway kerb (by like a cm if that)...n im not running coilovers coz this is my daily ride

But I know it would look awesome lowered.

Ah well

Thanks anyway :thumbsup:

If u ever decide to sell your wheels man, please let me know :D

Hahaahaaa...yeah sure... :)

Yet to find something decent / perfect as a replacement before I get to that stage though....the search continues...

• 7 months later...

HOW ABOUT 18" GRAM LIGHTWEIGHTS FLOURO GREEN IN COLOUR WITH STRETCHED TYRES !! (just seen a few s15's rollin with it , figured they would also look good on an r33 gtst)

am i wrong????

Thank god you got decent off sets on the fronts. Theres a nice silver series 2 GTST here in town that has the good off set on the rear and then shit on the front.

Looks ass but yours having the deent off sets front to rear is a win :thumbsup: