SAU Community

Worlds Fastest Lambo

With AWD lauch it still had to go easy off the line, it completely bogged down, you can see the point in which boost kicks in not to mention him putting his foot down, you cant mistake that lambo noise for anything else...But im a Ferrari boy anyhow so would rather see an F430 launch the quarter with twin turbo's that would be awesome! :down:

I recon with some tuning and a good tire set up on the lambo it would pull harder at lauche etc...i mean he really backed off at the start which suggests either it has shitloads of power bottom - mid end or he doesnt have the greatest set of tires on his car:)

Or he's afraid of breaking some very expensive parts when launching hard...

Thats pure sex!

Didn't bog down as hard in the 2nd run, if he launched it like a GTR he obviously would have made the 8's :P

But like Hypnotik said, I'd personally be afraid of braking things!

i recon it would be faster if it was all riced out, lol.

Trust, exedy, apexi, tomie, nismo, stickers for starters would give it 100 extra killerwasps and shave a full second off that time.... then an ugly gt style wing, neons and 24 inch chromes..... lol

might aswell throw in some flame stickers going down the side off it and have those annoying hello kitty things and other toys stuck to the dashboard and mirrors lol