SAU Community

Greenline Australia

adznight

Hi, i know there has been threads about this before but do you think I can find it? :) Anyway I'm waiting on an Apex'i Power FC from Greenline which was paid for over a month ago now and it's still not here! Here's what the last E-mail said-

"Hi Adam,

We have been trying to get a hold of the APEXi Dealer for the last week to chase up orders to no avail. For some reason we are still receiving APEXi parts every day that we have ordered but they will not pick up the phone! Will let you know as soon as we have any news.

Apologies,

Jason

Greenline Motorsports

http://www.greenline.jp"

I know a lot of people use Greenline but have many people had trouble with supply of parts? I'm not so worried about dodgy stuff I just want my freakin parts! :)

hey adz,

i had the same issue with greenline.

i had an order of 4 apexi pen timers with harnesses and was waiting over 2 months for them to arrive. due to the obon period in japan, everything was closed for a week, but even a month after that, i was being told that apex'i was short of stock on timers. so wasn't sure what was going on?

i asked whether i could get a full refund, and greenline was really good about it, and refunded the total amount straight away.

SmoothLine - its always different. My supplier can get very good prices, but what parts he can get and what prices changes from day to day. He basically just knows all the cheap stores in jap and offers me stuff he can get on sale etc. If theres any thing specific your after, i can find out the best price for you.

dave

well i just got him to give me a refund.

i wassure the products will arrive, but seeing as i made the order with 3 other friends, they were all getting really shitty and the bastards made me ask him for a refund.

greenline always responded to my emails same day and was always very nice and apologetic for the delay. i'd just wait, im sure the parts will come.

my sard 550cc injectors took 2 months to arrive from greenline.

It not really greenlines fault as Apexi and especially HKS have bad customer service when it comes to getting parts off em. If u aint 1 of their favoured customers u have to wait for ages before they let you know whats going on with your order.

But on the other hand apexi should have pfc's available off the shelf.