SAU Community

Greenline Australia

adznight

just let you vic guys in on a secret. in the next few weeks I should be able to offer most parts cheaper than greenline ... and hopefully quicker too! at the moment seems as tho I should be able to offer all model power fc's for 1035 delivered, or with H/C for 1375. Will let u know when i get more info tho :P

Originally posted by dAVE

just let you vic guys in on a secret. in the next few weeks I should be able to offer most parts cheaper than greenline ... and hopefully quicker too! at the moment seems as tho I should be able to offer all model power fc's for 1035 delivered, or with H/C for 1375. Will let u know when i get more info tho :D

Can you get the same sota range as greenline for cheaper like cams, head gaskets, gauges??

If so then i will wait coz i was just about to place an order with greenline for a few more goodies!

INASNT - no promises, but I hope so. Currently my aim on the smaller items is to under cut greenlines JP price with my delivered price... saving between 50-100 on most items (still 5-20% in some cases).

Obviously there will be savings on all parts I offer. I will have final details in about 2 weeks time when i return from the Indy.

Cheers,

Dave

I normally ordered thru nengun & taka kaira.

nengun's delivery are always fast, one of the reason is I always ask nengun if the item is in stock ready to order, before sending any payments. Taka can be fast, can be slow depends on how long for the stock to ship after you submit the order. not sure if you can email them for a quote first and check if it's in stock.

Nengun:

fastest delivery experience: 5 business days

slowest delivery experience: 2 weeks

Taka Kaira:

fastest delivery experience: 1 week

slowest delivery experience: +/- 8 weeks due to out of stock item which needs to be re-ordered from Trust, so it's not actually anyone's fault.

yeh i can vouch for dAVE - got a mad part of him at a mad price... saved like over $200 (beats goin out and buying hi-flow) and ya don't have to worry about getting stung by customs and its local pickup, so ya don't wait around for ages. good work dAVE.