SAU Community

Rb28 Stroker On Rb25det

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With what I've built i could of easily afforded the R34 GTR, still could, but I don't want one.

far enough. everyone has there own opions. youv made a pretty cool machine there. good on ya mate.

i prefer 4wd over rwd tho. and yours with the motor youv put in it, do u get traction at all ?.

What an amazingly stupid comparision.

Although I'm hardly suprised, good one champ. :)

well a stupid statement from you gets a stupid reply....... end of story

i can go on forever as well

a modified BMW 318i will never be a genuine BMW M3 no matter what yo do

as well as a commodore VE... will not become a Clubsport GTS

you can go on all you like about your mods....and act all spiteful. but at the end of the day the GT-R could be moded in a simillar fashion with more potential for power, more credibility, looks 100 times better & the top of the line Skyline.

OK so youve built nearly a completely new car........theres pulsar SSS's out there that run 9 secs... its just a quick pulsar SSS

Edited by eeiko321

Not suprised at your latest reply, makes me lol.

I never wanted my car to be a GTR, so your comments are nul, zip, nada. I'm not spiteful, my car is better than a R34 GTR IMO. You sound like you've been spanked by a gtst/gtt and are upset.

I never wanted my car to be a GTR, so your comments are nul, zip, nada. I'm not spiteful, my car is better than a R34 GTR IMO. You sound like you've been spanked by a gtst/gtt and are upset.

Hha this is exactly what im on about and why i wanted to stroke my 34 rather than buy a GT-R...

Any old tom dick or harry with the money can buy a GT-R (and lets face it, they arnt THAT expensive for what you get that is true) but i'd rather spend the time building my car from the ground up knowing everything that goes in....the time the labour the parts pretty much the blood sweat and tears to get a greater self satisfaction out of driving it ont he road later.

Yeh this option comes with more highs and lows considering when you crash and things go wrong you tend to pay harder than anyone else. But people choose this option exactly because of that, you learn new things, your car grows in character over time and you meet new people in the industry.

Simply put, by the time my car is finished and is at the outcome i want it to be at, it will be faster, stop harder and look better than the majority of GT-R owners out here in oz.

My wide bodykit is now completed and i am going to pick up my car to send to get painted now :P once this is all finished its time to shove those 6 piston Project Mu brake kit up front and 4 pistons rear kit...redo the suspension put in my GT-R MFD and then look at whos going to build my engine.

For those who understand what i mean there would be no argument....for those who don't...and say youll always want the GT-R over a GTS-T/GTT etc etc....it comes down to time/preference/mullaaaah $$$. Most would be satisfied with a GT-R, im not...And i could have bought a GT-R but whats the point if you are going to rebuild/replace everything in it anyhow?? It just becomes virtually a rolling shell.

And yes i like both RWD and AWD...no bias against that..its just optioned...can easily make a GTT AWD....

I have nothing against GTTs or GTSTs. My point was that if your going to modify the car why not start off with a better base. One of the reasons I hardly modified my GTST was because I couldn't see the point in spending shitloads to end up at the same point as a lightly modded GTR. Everyone has a different opinion when it comes to modifying which is great but just because people have a different opinion doesn't mean its any less valid. This goes both ways. Spend the same money modifying a GTR as you will spend on the GTT and see where you end up.

Or you could buy a gtst/gtt, spend what makes up to a gtr, and have a better car rather than a stock gtr.

So now you end up with a heavily modded gtst/gtt, or a stock gtr for the same price...hmm what would i choose?

My setup with a VQ i could of brought a stock good condition gtr.. instead i built my gtt, with 30,000 kms, immaculate, perfect and i built it, put blood, sweat and tears into it, and have a much better package than a stock gtr for the same price. I win I think. :P

Hha this is exactly what im on about and why i wanted to stroke my 34 rather than buy a GT-R...

Any old tom dick or harry with the money can buy a GT-R (and lets face it, they arnt THAT expensive for what you get that is true) but i'd rather spend the time building my car from the ground up knowing everything that goes in....the time the labour the parts pretty much the blood sweat and tears to get a greater self satisfaction out of driving it ont he road later.

Yeh this option comes with more highs and lows considering when you crash and things go wrong you tend to pay harder than anyone else. But people choose this option exactly because of that, you learn new things, your car grows in character over time and you meet new people in the industry.

Simply put, by the time my car is finished and is at the outcome i want it to be at, it will be faster, stop harder and look better than the majority of GT-R owners out here in oz.

My wide bodykit is now completed and i am going to pick up my car to send to get painted now :P once this is all finished its time to shove those 6 piston Project Mu brake kit up front and 4 pistons rear kit...redo the suspension put in my GT-R MFD and then look at whos going to build my engine.

For those who understand what i mean there would be no argument....for those who don't...and say youll always want the GT-R over a GTS-T/GTT etc etc....it comes down to time/preference/mullaaaah $$. Most would be satisfied with a GT-R, im not...And i could have bought a GT-R but whats the point if you are going to rebuild/replace everything in it anyhow?? It just becomes virtually a rolling shell.

And yes i like both RWD and AWD...no bias against that..its just optioned...can easily make a GTT AWD....

Couldn't of said it better myself, I'd rather be unique than just another GTR.

Or you could buy a gtst/gtt, spend what makes up to a gtr, and have a better car rather than a stock gtr.

So now you end up with a heavily modded gtst/gtt, or a stock gtr for the same price...hmm what would i choose?

My setup with a VQ i could of brought a stock good condition gtr.. instead i built my gtt, with 30,000 kms, immaculate, perfect and i built it, put blood, sweat and tears into it, and have a much better package than a stock gtr for the same price. I win I think. :)

dude. how wrong are you. you said ur bought ur car for lets say 24 gz ?

you could of brought a r33 gtr. or buy an r32 gtr for around the 16 mark (depending on where u find it and condition) build it up to the price u bought ur r34 gtt at. and haha biggg difference. ITS impossible to compare a gtt to a gtr. there is no competition when it comes down to it. eeiko and beelze are exactly right. your comparing 2 different cars

and yours with the vq30 in it. would of cost you a fair bit on just buying the engine and fitting it. and i bet u, youd still be put on show from a gtr. so i think your the one whos been spanked by a gtr and are upset over it.

no way in the world is it ever "better"

its a totally different class....no matter how much KW your running. and plus it still looks like dogs balls exterior wise...

what your talking about is basically a Mitsubishi Lancer..... youve thrown in a Turbo with a bigger motor...... & other mods....

it a "lancer".......................... and thats all that it will ever be... it will never be an evo

if you dont want to be "ANOTHER" GT-R...... (which are pretty rare, i see more Aston martins DB9's, Vanquish and Vantages than i do with the BNR34)

then you shouldve done up a datsun and try to stand out....

dude. how wrong are you. you said ur bought ur car for lets say 24 gz ?

you could of brought a r33 gtr. or buy an r32 gtr for around the 16 mark (depending on where u find it and condition) build it up to the price u bought ur r34 gtt at. and haha biggg difference. ITS impossible to compare a gtt to a gtr. there is no competition when it comes down to it. eeiko and beelze are exactly right. your comparing 2 different cars

and yours with the vq30 in it. would of cost you a fair bit on just buying the engine and fitting it. and i bet u, youd still be put on show from a gtr. so i think your the one whos been spanked by a gtr and are upset over it.

thankyou.....................

its more like he can never affford one.........

a 19 yr old guy driving a GTT who claims to own a house and in the navy and a mechanic. Even if he sold his petty car he wont buy a decent BNR34

even if a GT-R R34 does get spanked by a Nissan Pulsar or something inferior...... at the end of the day.... who cares?!... theres no shame in losing that race because there WAS no competition between the cars in the first place.........................

thankyou.....................

its more like he can never affford one.........

a 19 yr old guy driving a GTT who claims to own a house and in the navy and a mechanic. Even if he sold his petty car he wont buy a decent BNR34

even if a GT-R R34 does get spanked by a Nissan Pulsar or something inferior...... at the end of the day.... who cares?!... theres no shame in losing that race because there WAS no competition between the cars in the first place.........................

LMAO. yes ur right.

im 19 i own a gtr. but i dont own a house. plus his build would of cost him a fair bit.like you said. compare the money spent on one. and put it on the gtr. and u will see the difference. whether it be drags,track, looks, anything

Another amazing comment, I thought you might of understood my context, but obviously not.

I could afford a R34 GTR if i wanted to, but i chose to make my R34 GTT UNIQUE.

Understand now?

I'll go slower if need be. :)