SAU Community

Western Auto Salon 2003 - Come support SAU

Nizmo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Groove has been advertising it for a while :) Metros has a big stage/ premotions etc @ the Auto Salon ....... so i guess it was only natural they would be holding the after party.

I'll be going ..... just a pity its on the Saturday tho ..... have to behave :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Pretty easy here too. I just don’t want to take up too much of my time getting rental, returning it etc. the lazy part of me wants to just pay someone to take me lol.
    • 5 minute job, at a NRMA branch. Not sure how easy it is in NZ for @R3N3 
    • Thanks. I was looking to book a tour to daikoku, not sure if anyone has done that before?
    • Well if you look at the compressor map I would say that the g35-900 will do it alot easier and be in a better efficiency range. In regard to throttle response and boost threshold, I doubt you would feel the difference but obviously there will be one. 
    • Unfortunately we ended up not quite getting to where I wanted alignment wise. Ideally I was targeting -3.5 to -3.8 camber as a good compromise for drift/grip/street. But due to the combination of custom configuration custom parts and the relationship between caster and camber (as you reduce camber you also reduce caster) on R32 we ended up at: Front Camber -4.5° Caster +7° Toe -4mm toe out each side. -8mm total Rear Camber -1.5° Toe 2mm in each side 4mm total in Perfect for drift but will be a touch too much camber for circuit. Thankfully the arms being modular means a change to one simple bracket will give me the adjustment I need to get to -3.7° camber and keep the caster at 7°.