SAU Community

Cruise This Weekend

sami_

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so your working week goes from tuesday to tuesday hey? sounds good. hopefully have my new exhaust by the 29th* for that w/e cruise.

Edited by Davidsdh

Haha yeah that integra sounds f**kin' sweet, I noticed that as it overtook me a few times.

Apparently the dude who got pulled over didn't get anything though?

Seriously, it was like I had a police-bubble around me all night, no matter how close I came to getting done for anything it just didn't happen. I got pulled up, drug and alcohol tested, had a policewoman try to yellow sticker me, and then asked her supervisor to do it, and he promptly looked over the fact that I'm missing my entire front grill and have the usual floating-pod-filter, and let me go; that undercover cop decided not to actually hand anybody a fine, and the speed camera we all passed just before Rockingham didn't seem to get anybody.... Something was wacky that night... And that, I seriously liked =D

Didn't see you at the truckstop though? Only a few people were left by that point though hey.

Don't jynx it Tim =P Those cops at the stop were just plain stupid and the 30th sounds good

Edited by Yanti

Haha yeah that integra sounds f**kin' sweet, I noticed that as it overtook me a few times.

Apparently the dude who got pulled over didn't get anything though?

Seriously, it was like I had a police-bubble around me all night, no matter how close I came to getting done for anything it just didn't happen. I got pulled up, drug and alcohol tested, had a policewoman try to yellow sticker me, and then asked her supervisor to do it, and he promptly looked over the fact that I'm missing my entire front grill and have the usual floating-pod-filter, and let me go; that undercover cop decided not to actually hand anybody a fine, and the speed camera we all passed just before Rockingham didn't seem to get anybody.... Something was wacky that night... And that, I seriously liked =D

Didn't see you at the truckstop though? Only a few people were left by that point though hey.

You guys must have got to the truck stop hella late. There was at least 20 cars there when I got there and by the time the cops told us to move on there would have been at least 50 cars!

Truck stop? What truck stop?

All i know is we started at city west and went straight into the hills.

gg for no maps lol..

Umm.. Cruises-101, if you can't get a map, at least find out where the next meet point is and THEN FOLLOW SOMEONE WITH A MAP.

I managed to get a map off a mate who had no navigator and then led a convoy of 20-30 cars to the truck stop.

I didnt know where the truck stop was...

and the other 10 cars i was following didnt have a map or idea of where they were driving either.

it was a really messy night for me =[

fail.