SAU Community

Eoi: Hoodies - For Real This Time

Fishpaste~

who wants hoodie?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all those questions have been roughly answered, except for brand... the people chose winning spirit.

all the exact details will be given out when i have them.. and there wont be an EOI thread, there will be a place your orders thread!!

Hey quick update,

went in last week on tuesday andwas supposed to get a call tues/wed last week finalising stuff... didn't happen, so went in today to harass them again and found out the guy digitising the stuff was the hold up, after 20 mins of stuffing round i was given his name and addy and went and saw him!!

he had put it in "the too hard pile" and forgot about it! basically he couldn't understand the notes left for him. So we sat down for over an hour, got it all sorted, the logo on the front will be 8cm wide and the logo on the back about 22cm wide. Got shown around the area where it all happens etc seems pritty good, hopefully he'll finish of the design tomorrow morning and get a finalised quote sent off!!

i dont think i'll have a top ready for this friday, but fingers crossed next friday i'll have the sample and if people are happy i'll start up a tread with details, pics and prices for you to order in!

almost there people, not long now! =D

was supposed to get the sample stich out yesterday, didn't happen, told me he'd call me today, didn't happen, so with any luck i'll get it tomorrow morning after i return library books... =\

so it looks like first sample hoodie wont be ready till next friday, and if its all good i'll kick off the order thread

Got the stich outs, here is a really bad photo of them

I'll see if i can make villis tonight, but doubt it (got a family thing on at the coopers ale house) but i'll have them on me, so if your around the place let me know.

post-34819-1246605199_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fishpaste~

no sinage yet...

will be at villis this friday (as i got there WAY to late this week) to let people inspect them irl... whatever feed back i get from there will go to the company doing the embroidary and from there i'll either get a sample hoodie made up and ready for the following friday, so all up not this friday but the next one i should be starting a new thread for orders!