SAU Community

Eoi: Hoodies - For Real This Time

Fishpaste~

who wants hoodie?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how long do u think it will be b4 you get a sample made? next time i'm in adelaide will be the 24th to 26th, will it be ready by then? keen on a white and black/navy blue one

ill get a black one!!

hrm still deciding on Sizes lol, havent worn jumpers for ages! only been wearing jackets... and i like kietz design for the back!

Edited by SupeRated

People liked the stich outs

so i'll hopefully place an order monday for demo tops monday... i'll probably get 2 or 3 (range of different sizes) and show them next friday with any luck!! and if, one again, people like them then full on ordering and all the exact details will be given out in a new thread that i'll point everyone to

now as this process has taken so long, that thread will only be open for 2 weeks from next saturday... so this is a pre-warning!!

edit: before anyone asks, i've already got people that have offered to get their tops made up as demo first so i dont need any help with that, thanks =)

Edited by Fishpaste~

I thought it was really good quality stitching, good size, only thing to watch will be puckering around the edges but that depends on material chosen. Excellent work though mate! :rofl:

I thought it was really good quality stitching, good size, only thing to watch will be puckering around the edges but that depends on material chosen. Excellent work though mate! :)

+1

I liked it ... but didn't like being the one to model it ;)

I'll take my replacement in black please :P

stich outs were good, tiny bit thicker on the sau would be nice but im happy with them as is

still haven't heard from you!?!?!?!? what do you mean by thicker?? you mean the SAU on the back???

its is almost a perfect scale of the attached image, technically the scaled width of the lettering is 0.14 of a mm out, but i CBF'ed arguing with these guys over .1 of a mm, i had enough trouble with 1mm.... so if you want to provide me with better art work i'll have a look at it... just note, if the lettering doesn't print out to be exactly 200mm (on a peice of paper) then i dont want to know about it!

however if ur just sore that were not using ur design for the back then i dont really care

post-34819-1247328081_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fishpaste~

Looks good fish :D Is this going to be the thread to confirm purchases or will another thread be started?

I think i remember seeing somewhere that he was going to start a new thread in about a week or so for orders

post-31501-1247910383_thumb.jpg

ok heres a super complicated diagram :P the green arrows are pointing to skinny parts on letter, i was thinking maybe we make it a lil taller as i have done on the right to make it a lil 'thicker' n lil more easier to read. but yeah as i said they pretty sweet as is so either way im down :P

also that 's' is from the back sides sau

Edited by Inline 6

post-31501-1247910383_thumb.jpg

ok heres a super complicated diagram :P the green arrows are pointing to skinny parts on letter, i was thinking maybe we make it a lil taller as i have done on the right to make it a lil 'thicker' n lil more easier to read. but yeah as i said they pretty sweet as is so either way im down :P

also that 's' is from the back sides sau

ah, the reason why the red to white ratio is out is because there is a minimum stich size... i had asked about this before... basically because of the size of the letters on the back, that comprimise had to be made, there was no other way to do it.. it was sugested that we could make the s the same as the one on the front, but then the AU would be totally out of proportion to make it fit, i had an hour long argument with them about the ratios and got them to increase it slightly, but we are unfortunataly bound to what the machines can do somewhat, also the fabric/stich out we got will supposidly look crap in comparison to it being done on real material, not sure if you noticed the material those stich outs were done on, but it was super strechy and it would have shrunk/streched with the stiching (hence why they put the white backing stuff on it, to try and compinsate for the crappy material)