SAU Community

Eoi: Hoodies - For Real This Time

Fishpaste~

who wants hoodie?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was told that the sample hoodies would be ready last week on wednesday... galled them friday afternoon and they haden't received the blanks! =(

thinking about opening orders early for those that trust the work so far, just so they dont delay the process for even longer

i was told that the sample hoodies would be ready last week on wednesday... galled them friday afternoon and they haden't received the blanks! =(

thinking about opening orders early for those that trust the work so far, just so they dont delay the process for even longer

definite in, let me kno and i'll drop the cash around

• 2 weeks later...

nope!!

if i dont have the samples by the end of the week, i will cancel my order with them and find someone who actually wants our business to work with... enough is enough, this is just beyond a joke!!! =(

soz for making you people wait

sample hoodies were ready yesterday, went to pick them up and all i can say is :D

not happy at all, so i left them there, and will head in this arvo to try and work out with them whats going to happen (they also agreed that the embroidery was not up to quality, so i have that on my side)... at this point im gonna push for refund so i can go somewhere that might actually give a crap about our business

my apologies for the extended delays, but i dont want to provide 2nd rate goods i hope you all can understand

thanks

Luke

sample hoodies were ready yesterday, went to pick them up and all i can say is :rolleyes:

not happy at all, so i left them there, and will head in this arvo to try and work out with them whats going to happen (they also agreed that the embroidery was not up to quality, so i have that on my side)... at this point im gonna push for refund so i can go somewhere that might actually give a crap about our business

my apologies for the extended delays, but i dont want to provide 2nd rate goods i hope you all can understand

thanks

Luke

I know how you feel Fishpaste. I had to wait about 2-3 months extra to get my senior jumper. First they lost the design, then they stuffed up the design after they found it so we had to make a new design then they stuffed that up then they finaly got the design rite but they had miss spelt some of the nicknames and students names so we had to wait even longer. But we finaly got them even tho it was about 2-3 months late, even now they are still cheap quality. Some people wanted a smile after there nickname but the company had put a clock instead so those jumpers got sent back and all they did was take some of the clock stuff off so it left the smiley face but you can still see where the clock was. You gotta be careful these days there are alot of cheap companies out there.

nooo iwnt 2 villis 2nite and didn't knw who any of u guys were,i saw 2 stageas and a 33, but no one was near them. I was in the Blue r33 with HID's

Ah, i saw you, we were over in the corner, next time just yell out "anyone from SAU?"

Those hoodies look good, i don't mind that stitching on the back for the "S" - its hardly noticeable, unless you are looking for imperfections.