SAU Community

Eoi: Hoodies - For Real This Time

Fishpaste~

who wants hoodie?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...still keen. what time at villis tonight? is that just for trying sizes?

cheers

IF i get the new tops, i'll be there at some point after 7:30 and i imagine i'll be leaving around 9 at the latest

and for size/quality inspection

edit: or just to say hi??!??! =\

Edited by Fishpaste~

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, i have some pics for you people!!!

now my photography skills are bad to say the least... the pink top is the final top, the correct one, images were re-scanned etc and the stitching is spot on (as you can see from the close up photo of the back! and all future tops should be of that exact same quality!

will be at villis to show them off and start taking orders, i hope to have the order thread up before i head off to villis but i'll see what happens with me being tired and stuff. if ur keen on ordering pricing will be $58 a top, that includes a user name, but dont post in here!!!! unless ur ordering from me in person tomorrow night, wait till the next thread goes up! (and before people that can't read ask, as stated previousally, i will be offereing to do the blank tops from the damo/adrian thingy at a reduced cost)

also if flick/luke want to colect their tops/pay me, would be greatly appreciated! =D

post-34819-1252608594_thumb.jpg

post-34819-1252608626_thumb.jpg

post-34819-1252608641_thumb.jpg

post-34819-1252608659_thumb.jpg

post-34819-1252608673_thumb.jpg

Adrian one of them would be certainly mine :P

If you dont mind handing it over it will be great.....Fishy mate will speak to your tonight at villis....will make a breif appearance as i gota go out after...catch you then mate

I'd love one so count me in!!1

anywhere that i can try one on for sizing??

Vilis maybe

^^ +1 and wats th price and colours available
Okay, i have some pics for you people!!!

now my photography skills are bad to say the least... the pink top is the final top, the correct one, images were re-scanned etc and the stitching is spot on (as you can see from the close up photo of the back! and all future tops should be of that exact same quality!

will be at villis to show them off and start taking orders, i hope to have the order thread up before i head off to villis but i'll see what happens with me being tired and stuff. if ur keen on ordering pricing will be $58 a top, that includes a user name, but dont post in here!!!! unless ur ordering from me in person tomorrow night, wait till the next thread goes up! (and before people that can't read ask, as stated previousally, i will be offereing to do the blank tops from the damo/adrian thingy at a reduced cost)

also if flick/luke want to colect their tops/pay me, would be greatly appreciated! =D

Edited by Aberax