SAU Community

Garage Clean Out (r32 Full Body Kit, R32 Afm, Rims)

Hey guys i just sold my car not to long ago and looking to get rid of the rest of the junk lying around.

SO here are the items:

FULL URAS KIT front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts GOING FOR ONLY $400 FRIM!!!! bought brand new for $750, had intentions of putting it on the r32 but sold car so no need for it now.

R32 AFM bought off ebay works fine chucked it on the car works fine, just sitting in the garage collecting dust so need it gone asking $180

AVS typ 5 rims brought brand new had a slight accidnet when they where on the R32. Drove through a paddel and it turned out to be a big hole so kinda chipped it and might have warped shape but had that filled and reshaped looks as good as new, brand new these rims will cost u about $2500. All i want for them is $800 and their all yours.

So look guys a chance to grab a real bargin. These items are already damn cheap so dont be a stingy bastard and try and get a couple of dollers of an item.

My contact number is 0425 863 443 if i dont pick up just shoot me up a txt and i'll get back to ya

Sandro

I'll upload pictures tomorow

• 2 weeks later...