SAU Community

Wts: 18" With Tyres

hey guys, just bought a skyline and it came with 18", im after $900 slightly negotiable.

theyre 5 x 114.3. 2 wheels have gutter rashes, 1 is pretty minor and the other 2 are fine. they come with tyres, pretty good tread still.

im also willing to trade for stock r32 wheels or something smaller with cash adjustment my way, wheels must have tires with decent amount of treads.

unsure of widths, and offsets as i got them with the car

04052009002t.th.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey all new owner here from the states.  Just received my RS FOUR S last week. Went to replace some interior bulbs with LEDs this morning and after changing the first map light bulb I lost all lights to the map lights in front of the rear view mirror, middle dome light, rear trunk light and also the ring light around the ignition. They do not work manually, when the keyless entry is used or when you open the door.   Everything else is still functioning like the head lights, fog lights, cluster, radio etc. I tried replacing the LEDs with the original bulbs but no luck.   I replaced every fuse in the under dash fuse box to be safe, most looked original but none busted. While changing the fuses I noticed the TCM box was loose and could wiggle it around. Not sure if it's related or I just shorted something out while replacing the bulbs. I foolishly did not disconnect the battery prior.   At a loss here, couldn't find any similar cases to mine. I will try to check for continuity tomorrow as a last resort.   Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    • The viscosity is about right for Dexron III/Matic D. 
    • Check the wiring behind the headlight that connects back to the engine harness (assuming the stagea's layout is similar) That plug should supply IGN power to the harness from what I remember.
    • Thanks... yeop I think anyone thats had to compete or travel more than the usual home track situation gets it and prob even those that havent yet had to do it ... its just harder and costs more fullstop As one goes through this, prob like yourself, you gain and appreciation of effort - almost regardless of the result - but the result can add to it on top This year I did enjoy it alot more even though it was harder ...which is actually good!
    • Hey Matt, no I think I've misled you...I'm not sure that the ECCS power supply to ECU had 9.5v, just that the ECU reported 9.5v.   Link got back to me pretty quick and suggested to check the IGN power supplies to the ECU Pin 24 is the IGN key signal, which is working OK (ie battery volts with key on IGN) Pin 31 is "IGN power supply" and sure enough that is giving 0v with IGN on So, back to a car side problem, which is good because at least I can work it out here. On the down side I don't have a wiring diagram for Stagea so its the old fashioned trace and check task. @Stick180 I did double check those fuses are OK (I double checked all IGN fuses) and I also pulled and swapped the IGN relays at the driver's knee as a quick check with no change....but something is wrong there somewhere