SAU Community

Hey guys

Got some stuff lying around I need to get rid of.

1. Standard RB25det Intake manifold (upper & Lower)

No injectors, thottle body AAC valve or any accessories, just the lower runners and plenum, will come with the upper gasket.

$50

2. Standard Fuel Reg off RB25det

$40

3. 3" Mild steel X-force Dump/Front pipe, Suits R32 and R33 Gtst With a standard Turbo

$50

4. 2x Weds sport Tc-005 17x7 +30 5x114.3 Wheels in charcoal Wont clear skyline front brakes with out a spacer, come with tyres that would only be good for skids.

$100 for the pair

5. 2x Rays Volk GT-P Daytona 18x9 +40 5x114.3 Painted black whith silver lip, fair bit of gutter rash, No tyres or centre caps

$90 for the pair

6. RB25det Factory Exhaust Manifold, Has one broken stud

$40

7.Factory Exhaust Manifold Heat Sheild, Needs a coat of paint

$20

8. Unused KKR BOV, Ive lost the spare springs it comes with. Going to use my HKS Sqv

$40

All Items are Plus postage or are avaliable for Pick up From Goulburn, How ever I am willing to meet half way if you're from sydney or canberra

Thats It for now.

Pics will be up tommorw

Andrew

Didnt get a chance to grab my camera today...was busy with the car.

Got a couple of phone pics of the dump / front pipe a lot of people are keen on.

Also have the standard oil feed line and the water line that goes into the block, had to butcher the water feed from the manifold so i dont have that.

Ill take $20 + postage for both lines and im pretty sure ive got the banjo bolts to include with it aswell.

Got a few more engine bay related items such as a couple of AC lines, the AC pump. TBH I have no idea if they work. Ill get a couple of pics tommorow

Thanks

post-16947-1241854017_thumb.jpg

post-16947-1241854063_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey guys

Got some stuff lying around I need to get rid of.

1. Standard RB25det Intake manifold (upper & Lower)

No injectors, thottle body AAC valve or any accessories, just the lower runners and plenum, will come with the upper gasket.

$50 $35

2. Standard Fuel Reg off RB25det

$40 $30

3. 3" Mild steel X-force Dump/Front pipe, Suits R32 and R33 Gtst With a standard Turbo

$50

4. 2x Weds sport Tc-005 17x7 +30 5x114.3 Wheels in charcoal Wont clear skyline front brakes with out a spacer, come with tyres that would only be good for skids.

$100 for the pair

5. 2x Rays Volk GT-P Daytona 18x9 +40 5x114.3 Painted black whith silver lip, fair bit of gutter rash, No tyres or centre caps

$90 for the pair $50

6. RB25det Factory Exhaust Manifold, Has one broken stud

$40 $30

7.Factory Exhaust Manifold Heat Sheild, Needs a coat of paint

$20

8. Unused KKR BOV, Ive lost the spare springs it comes with. Going to use my HKS Sqv

$40

All Items are Plus postage or are avaliable for Pick up From Goulburn, How ever I am willing to meet half way if you're from sydney or canberra

Thats It for now.

Pics will be up tommorw

Andrew

Prices Revised

Also RB25det Block and crank, 86.5mm bore, reeds a rebore to 87mm, crank still looks good, reground to suit +50 rod bearings and +25 mains.

$60 Pick up only please,

ACL 86.5mm Forged RB25det Pistons, 8.5:1, only 4 are usuable, good for spares, comes with standard 25det rods (6 of) - $50

• 3 weeks later...