SAU Community

R34 Gt To Gt-r Conversion

ah, thats a pretty expensive one isnt it..?

maybe ill stick to one of the ones i said at the start, all very nice looking and probably cheaper lol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ztune fibreglass guards from jsai.com

topsecret gtr front bar from jsai.com

ztune gtr cf bonnet from jsai.com

im sure josh can work out a package deal for ya.

im doing front & rear wide guards soon after my turbo conversion.

i already got genuine gtr front bar,lip & bonnet.

but then again, thats alot of money to spend just to make the car look good, but its ok if you rather looks other handling & performance.

wow, thats a nice site! cheers for that

will definitely ask them for a front end package, hopefully that will work out well, their kits there were going for a good price too.

yeah at the moment im focusing more on the cosmetics of the car, maybe one day i'll get around to the performance part, but for now im still very happy with the performance. Recently added a performance air filter, since the original had to be changed anyway, the lukey filter Midas hooked me up with was a washable one too, so a pretty good deal there.

thanks again,

just sent them a message for a package of

front fenders

front bumper

bonnet

gettin real excited bout this now :)

hoping to have the front end converted by september 28 for my birthday haha

yeah looks more like Nismo front bar

its not Top Secret, i have Top Secret on mine and its different to that

Hi mate, i wondered where did you get your GTR style Top Secret front bar? It looks awesome.

oh ok cheers, will give him a buzz soon then :D

figured out my dream kit ..

z tune front bumper

BN fenders

by the way does anybody know the name of the hood of the r34 gt-r used in fast/furious 4?

one of my fav hoods

i bought my Z-Tune R34 GTR front fenders from Josh (JSAI), i have not fitted them yet but im very pleased with his quality.

yeah the website does sound promising, really wish i lived in the eastern states now lol

did you get him to spray it to the colour of your car for you before he shipped it over?

i'm not really too sure how well that would work since my paint job is about 11 years old, could be a bit faded etc ..

also, do i still need to special order the clips from nissan japan, or would JSAI.com have them too?

i remember somebody told me i had to order some clips from nissan jap thru a local nissan dealer.

oh ok lol

so does anybody know the name of the bonnet of the blue r34 in the latest fast and furious?

I can't seem to be able to find a fibreglass version of it anywhere, they all seem to be carbon fibre, might be a bit better if i actually knew the name of it.

oh ok lol

so does anybody know the name of the bonnet of the blue r34 in the latest fast and furious?

I can't seem to be able to find a fibreglass version of it anywhere, they all seem to be carbon fibre, might be a bit better if i actually knew the name of it.

Looks practically like a Z-Tune bonnet to me...didn't pay much attention to it though...

And anyone doing the GT-R conversion thing....god bless you cause your gonna need it!

Trust me from experience :P

yeah pretty much the same as the z-tune bumper but it doesnt have the extra vents inside that main one if you get what i mean..

yeah its gonna cost a fortune and a half by the end for sure haha

hey i just found out about the performance motor show this weekend!

sounds interesting .. definitely gonna go check it out

hey, one of my friends who own a 34 gt-r gave me a set of Nismo struts which he bought a long time ago, but never used since he got tein ones to replace them

just wondering if that would fit onto my 34 gt?

hey

checked out a few more kits

and found out that the EAST BEAR GTS-R bodykit has a full kit for the conversion, and you don't have to change the fenders (this is from powerplayimports)

but, I really like the wider fenders of the gt-r, and i'm not too sure if i get the east bear kit if i would be able to buy some wider gt-t fenders or something instead, do such a thing exist?

http://powerplayimports.com/index.php?page...t&cat_id=52

im looking at the 4 piece new type front bumper set with the aero bonnet

sorry couldnt attach the pictures, the site has them copyrighted xD

its another interesting option to consider, so far looking at this or getting a full front set from jsai, will need to ring them both up and see which option works out cheaper, if the east bear is alot cheaper i'll probably just go without the wider fenders :D

also checked out the price for fitting/spraying the whole front conversion with a workshop, worked up to around 2k!