SAU Community

Ida Drift Day Tommorow 10th May Sunday

Just posting up to see who is going ... even to watch ...

I am thinking of heading up in the morning to watch the drifting ... anyone else heading out ?

was friggin gay ... went out there and there was only 4 cars out there

none of which could hold a drift through atleast one corner ... WTF

there was

1x VU ute

1x 180sx

2x ae86 rollas

none of which were impressive to watch ...

ended up staying for 10 mins whilst eating my lunch and then drove all the way home it was dead set crap...

Yeh, I went.

I think I was parked in the pits having lunch. I saw him drive away.

Only 10 cars in total. 3 Regulars and a DA driver from VIC. The rest were first timers.

I think you left too early. Christian De Jager linked the entire track in 3rd Gear. I don't think you realise how difficult a track it is to link drifting.

Edited by StinkyPoo

was friggin gay ... went out there and there was only 4 cars out there

none of which could hold a drift through atleast one corner ... WTF

there was

1x VU ute

1x 180sx

2x ae86 rollas

none of which were impressive to watch ...

ended up staying for 10 mins whilst eating my lunch and then drove all the way home it was dead set crap...

Hey mate,

don't wanna have a go at you, but no need to bag them out....you want something impressive to watch go to a drift comp....

this is a practice day so there will be a mixture of drivers, everyones gotta start somewhere right.

Hey mate,

don't wanna have a go at you, but no need to bag them out....you want something impressive to watch go to a drift comp....

this is a practice day so there will be a mixture of drivers, everyone's gotta start somewhere right.

OK my bad wasn't aware that they were "beginners" - On the Wakefield park site it said it was $10 spectator entry fee so I gathered the entrants were skilled drifters thats all

was a pretty poor turnout all the same only 4 people when I was there on the track and saw 3 other cars in the pits that I saw ...

Didn't see ya there Eiji otherwise I would have stayed longer and said hello

Anyone else see the widebody black S15

I saw it on my way out going towards wakefield park looked awesome

Haha yeh, Mothers day is normally dead. Restaurants are packed including Maccas :P ???

I saw that S15, same kit as the Auto Salon/Industrie S15. Kit isn't bad but I felt colour choice let it down a bit.