SAU Community

Customer Fibreglass Box

w00sh~

Hey everyone. Saw these Custom made fibreglass boxes for a 12" sub to fit snuggly in the right hand side of the boot. Available on ebay going for about $100 at end of auction.

Wonder if anyone has one at all and if they are good?

The only thing I could imagine is they might not have enough volume2 for the subwoofer? otherwise they seem perfect!

DSCN1994.jpg

cheers.

Yeah, these things are ok and work well.

They are about 1.2 cuft internal volume, so as long as your sub will run sealed in that volume it should work ok.

There is another company innovation audio that makes these as well, the cost twice as much and the build quality is poor.

Geelong Car sound had one of these in their shop for a while but i think they are closed now, looked deep enough but it is a sealed box. Pretty sure they have closed, i know they have at least moved, they said they got it sent down from a place on the gold coast.

geelong car sound closed cos Harry the owner died of cancer.

The new guy that has bought the business name is called craig, he is a human dildo.

The box they had in stock was from innovation audio in qld.

good boxes - but well overpriced and innovation audio may take months to bother processing an order and building boxes.

geelong car sound closed cos Harry the owner died of cancer.

The new guy that has bought the business name is called craig, he is a human dildo.

The box they had in stock was from innovation audio in qld.

good boxes - but well overpriced and innovation audio may take months to bother processing an order and building boxes.

Wow thats a shame, really sorry to hear that. It was a really good shop and the guys there were great. And lame about the boxes, however i do visit their so maybe in the future I can obtain one.