SAU Community

Skyline Has Bad Start Up Stalls If U Dunt Gas

r33noobie

Hey guys, i have bought a r33 gtst and wen i start the engine i need to gas it or it dies, also when it idles i need to gas it or it dies but the problem fixes itself when you drive around the block. However, wen i turn off the car and turn it back on the same problem occurs but takes less time to fix itself. I just bought it so im still pretty noob about these things i've done some researching but i can't find anyone with my problem. but maybe i just didn't search hard enough. Well anyway any help would be much much appreciated!

as far i know the car has got its ecu remapped and the old mods are not there maybe thats it?, others have told me something bout the idling sensor?

Cheers :P

Hey guys, i have bought a r33 gtst and wen i start the engine i need to gas it or it dies, also when it idles i need to gas it or it dies but the problem fixes itself when you drive around the block. However, wen i turn off the car and turn it back on the same problem occurs but takes less time to fix itself. I just bought it so im still pretty noob about these things i've done some researching but i can't find anyone with my problem. but maybe i just didn't search hard enough. Well anyway any help would be much much appreciated!

as far i know the car has got its ecu remapped and the old mods are not there maybe thats it?, others have told me something bout the idling sensor?

Cheers :P

Check your air temp sensor and afm.

Cheers :)

I had the exact same problem on my R32. I got a new fuel pump and it fixed the problem.

I had the exact same problem on my R32. I got a new fuel pump and it fixed the problem.

+1. Had similar issues with my R32gts-t. Replaced fuel pump + filter, problem solved. Also might be worth checking your AAC valve.