SAU Community

Gtr35 Prices Drive Away

Doos

Hi guys,

Am seriously considering getting the R35, just wondering what have you guys paid for your car?

if possible can you please advise the drive away price , dealship name, colour of car, any freebies etc...

i believe this will help the other fellows in deciding too when it comes to NEGOTIATING with the dealer. :P

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the price rise i think people were paying $165~$170k drive away. However that included a rather inflated DD of between $5k to $10k. I dunno what the situation is with supply (are they building/ordering cars in without deposited contracts?). I would figure about $175k.

I would be interested to know also. esp if people got the premium drive away with metallic (GMG not SS) for 165k!! my drive away was 175k... would not be happy if this was not the standard in qld, will have to wring some nissan necks if that is the case.

I would be interested to know also. esp if people got the premium drive away with metallic (GMG not SS) for 165k!! my drive away was 175k... would not be happy if this was not the standard in qld, will have to wring some nissan necks if that is the case.

is your the premium pack?

I was quoted in WA dealer for premium pack, red/black for 185k drive away, gunmetal/whilte for 187.5k, super silver and titanium for 189k.

Hyundai to R35 :) :laughing-smiley-014: :D :laughing-smiley-014: :banana: :laughing-smiley-014:

all apologies if you're actually legit...

rules of the forum says i have to declare the truth of what cars i have ?

is your the premium pack?

I was quoted in WA dealer for premium pack, red/black for 185k drive away, gunmetal/whilte for 187.5k, super silver and titanium for 189k.

premium gunmetallic 175k drive away, delivered before price rise

Edited by handbrake

premium gunmetallic 175k drive away

hi mate, when did you order your car? i have read somewhere stating there was a price increase on the car, when did this price increase kicks in ? Any exact figure (12k??? with the latest quote i got)

$170k drive away, however I know a person that picked his up for as low as $160k, was Johnny on the spot when an order was cancelled and deposit forfeited.

Was originally quoted $180k but negotiated...don't let them tell you they don't negotiate, they tried that at first, however it is BS.

gents, if possible please advise the dealership you bought your car from.

and the colour/package of the car. As you know premium pack is 4k more.

Thanks

If you can pick up a cancelled order you should get it for $170k drive away. If you order now for August delivery it will be $178 this is for standard colour and premium options. However there is more margin as i talked my trade up a couple of thousand. Basically i saw that the dealer had an 8k margin on both. Idon't think there have been many orders outside of the pre-ordered ones as you can get one in August yet they are still filling the outstanding orders from pre-order till July. I don't know what it cost to upgrade to a "premium" Nissan dealership but i can't see how they will ever re-coup there money unless they screw us on servicing!!! I think pre orders will be 80% of the cars there ever going to sell here. Also i don't think they sold as many as quoted some of the dealerships i talked to said they sold 30+ yet when looking for a cancelled order there struggling cause they only have ten cars coming? WTF Finally they seem so precious about it and seem to have no idea about servicing etc that they kill the other potential buyers. Its been out in Japan/America for over a year they should know this stuff backwards!! :D

$171,548 - red, premium.

I could not afford that at this time so looks like my only opportunity will be a used one in 1-2 years, hence my wish all allocated ones for Oz get sold ASAP.

geez... how come it seems everyone got much cheaper price than what i was quoted for.....

is it only in WA that the prices are high ? shouldnt the price be standard australia wide?