SAU Community

Hi guys!!!

Gods_Gift

Just introducing myself and saying a big hello to everyone!! :D

I only just recently became the proud owner of a '93 R33 GTS-T...after having written off my last car. Long story but it gave me the excuse to finally buy a car i really wanted!! :(

Its needs a good bit of work to get her to where i want it...pretty standard as is. But in very good condition inside and out. So i will probably be on here a bit calling out for help!! :rofl:

Looking forward to getting to know some of you guys and gals, and perhaps meeting you in the near future.

Cheers! :cheers:

Gods_Gift,

Glad to see you made it, the guys and gals in here are a good bunch of peeps and can help you out with just about any question you have with liners. Drop over for coffee again if you want. Good to see that you have finally got your hands on a GREAT car hehehe ENJOY. See ya at the show.

:band:

Aidwin - most of us there will be with Black 33's or in Tufas case a Black 34 ......... go the Black lines :(

I'll be the girl ..... the tall one .....

Hey gods gift,

nice of you to introduce

dont be a stranger at the stand

it will be annoying like when we go on cruises and ppl stand with their mate and pretend like the other 4000000 skylines parked in the carpark dont exist

anyways i will meet you there. and people i am so pissed i cant have my line parked outside *sniff*. maybe Tim will park it there for me.

lata

RiaZ