SAU Community

Hi guys!!!

Gods_Gift

Hello to all from 'nother new(ish) noobie!!

I don't have a Skyline but maybe a good time to introduce myself too?? My name is Matthew and I've got an A31 Cefiro coming in December - I know this is SKYLINES Australia but at least I'll have a Skyline engine and gearbox? :(

Anyways, thought I'd avoid reverse snobbery by saying g'day to all of you and thanks to those of you who have already been good enough to help me out re engine conversions etc. I've already met a couple of you - Mr Mayhem and HKS-S14 - and might see the rest of you either at PAS or around the place. :)

Cheers!!

Hi Gods_Drift Welcome here :)

If you see black r34 on road just wave your hands :P

Let us make all of our skylines park in Belmont and take a pictures :P (Only for black :):D, Bring your car as well God_Drift

Am I the only r34? I dont think so, plenty out there.

Anyone in Perth :)

Hey!!! Thanks for the big welcome!!! I will be at PAS for sure...either sat or sun. I told JUDGED i would go to see his pride and joy....and i'll be over for coffee for sure by the way JUDGED!!!! Any excuse to talk cars...hehehe!

I only wish i would have my car to drive it up to PAS, but i wont have just yet - It still has to be licenced, have the bonnet resprayed ( got damaged on its trip to our lovely country ) And a few other small things that i picked up, and the guys where i bought it are going to fix up. BTW - i just have to give Extreme Machines a huge plug here. I have never met people more willing to do you an awesome deal on some of the best condition imports i have seen. And if you still arent happy with something on the car...they fix it no fuss.

I bought my R33 for $23,000, and thats inc $ brand new low profile Falkens and 4 new 18" Avanti's. For future reference on cruises and such....my baby is wine red. I have big plans for her and intend to get a head on them as soon as i have the money i need! So i will hopefully most of you guys as PAS....i am about 5 ft 7", short dark hair...and probably have my jaw dragging along behind me as i drool. Good luck BTW JUDGED - not that you'll need it

If you need a chick to hang of your car...im there for you man...hehehe!!!!!!!

Cheers....oh, the name's Teghan!

P.S. Gods_Gift,

If you live around rockingham, come to one of our local cruises and say HI.

or even if you see me driving around... you can't miss my car, it's pretty individual (oh, the plates help too!)

Yeah, i can see that $23k may seem a bit much but the car is in awesome condition, and that price also includes a few extra goodies that i added on. 4 new Falken low profiles, 4 new 18" Avanti's...oh, and a turbo timer.

So its seems not so bad to me - worth paying just for the friendliness and great service.

I will be at PAS on sunday for sure, and probably with my offsider...she's a bit shorter than me with long, blonde hair. So if you see the Odd Couple wondering around....tallish, short dark hair & short with long blonde hair - that'll be us!!

Or if you see a dark haired chick egging Danny's ( JUDGED ) car - thats also me....hehehe!!! Just jokin' man....too much respect!

P.S Whats this i hear about an after party? Where and when?!!

Yea i've been posting on this forum like mad, almost on my 100's and really didn't get a chance to introduce myself, how rude...

Anywayz my name's azmin. And about the same height as Teghan, :rofl: hate to say...No comments from u Zanda! LOL.

Would really like to meet u guyz as PAS, but unfortunately got stacks of assignments to finish (F**ken Uni!!!). But hope to be at the up coming cruizes. So Paul i'll grab dat sticker from ya some other time ight.

Cheers.

p.s. sorry to invade ur post Teghan.