SAU Community

random stuff

hmm, had this stuff since i got the car, i dunno if anyone even wants it, just taking up space

R32 not sure if GTST or GTR? stock cat back exhaust $10?

s13 Stock turbo dump pipe $30?

s13 stock turbo front pipe $15?

s13 stock cat-back exhaust SOLD

Splitfire boost guage SOLD

52 mm guage mount SOLD

the plastic bit that goes around the stereo and the aircon and the gear stick SOLD

factory S13 manual gearbox mount, comes with the bolts if i can find them, good condition $20

the plastic bit with the indicator lever and windscreen wiper control bit thing, goes behind the steering wheel, its the electric bit so u ust plug it in, $30

S13 locks, all keyed to the same set of keys, have the full set excl the boot lock, came out of a front cut, comes with: barrel lock for ignition, both door locks, glovebox lock (i think) and 2 180SX original keys, if you go to nissan they will want around 300 for just one door lock, im thiking offers around 500-600 but im not really very eager to sell this, make an offer if you need it

bleed valve SOLD

stock s13 180sx front and rear springs $50?

stock s13 180sx rear struts $30 (these are part of the suspension, the middle bit with teh hydraulics in them)

i really dont have a decided apon price with most of this, just put prices down as a guide, pm me if you want anything with an offer and we can come to an agreement

oh if youw wanna do some swapsies thats ok also, if traders want any of this stuff we may be able to come to an agreement as im doing a turbo upgrade soon and will need some bits and pieces, also after some suspension stuff :rofl: