SAU Community

The R35 Calming Effect

BARCODE

• 2 weeks later...

I'm finding I have to check the speedo more often as what feels like 260 can quite easily be closer to 280.

Ha ha, thats funny.

I'm finding I have to check the speedo more often as what feels like 260 can quite easily be closer to 280.

Ha ha, thats funny.

Thats true the car hides the speed so well since its so well balanced and stable at sub sonic speeds, you have to be very careful of where you put your foot down and let off your foot before your eyebrows fly off.

Ha ha, thats funny.

Hi Munro, Thanks for the PM. Yes I'm keen to catch up when u have yours but I cannot reply to your PM because I haven't posted 10 times yet!! Send me an email address via a PM and I'll be in touch.

Cheers

David

• 1 month later...
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the calming effect the R35 has on the boy racers.Especially the XRSSHSV ute brigade.I've got a nicely modified 300zx that every time I drive it some young V8 boy wants to race me.Since I've had the R35 the same dudes just want to wave to me or give me the thumbs up and take photos.Not even a hint of mines faster than yours which I'm loving as I do need my licence and in this car there is no stealth mode and I'm finding I have to check the speedo more often as what feels like 260 can quite easily be closer to 280.Got to say though when you do give it a bit I love the sound the turbos make and that's without a Willal Racing mid pipe which will be my first mod.(Martin Donnon from Willal Racing has not payed for this ad for any Willal Racing GTR products that I may or may not of mentioned)(spoken very quickly)but check out his website and have a look at the oil analysis photos.Very scary.I know I'm going on a road trip to SA.That's South not Skylines.As someone that believe it or not has not actually yet driven... say for example ,an F1 car but has driven that other techno marvel the NASCAR in my hurry to get thru a distant green light the other morning whilst being in M mode I did give it a bit of a nail and can only describe the experience as OMYGOD.So in conclusion I propose that in order to eliminate the road toll everyone should be made to drive an R35 and owning an R35 GT-R be made compulsory.Instead of this current KRudd government giving away money to teenage girls to have babies and widescreen TV's make them subsidise R35 GT-R,s so we can at last have a zero road toll.Anyone?

Interesting, but my GT-R seems to make other drivers go crazy though, although i do have people giving me thumbs up but there are still lots of people overtake me just for overtaking me (i was already driving 90 on a 70km road)