SAU Community

Wrx Driver Kills Person Travelling In The Other Direction

D_Stirls

POLICE are hunting for a third vehicle after a horror high-speed collision between two cars at Woodville North killed one person and injured four others.

Police said drag racing was involved in the crash, at the corner of Torrens Rd and Audley St, Woodville North, at about 8.45pm last night

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0...42-2682,00.html

0,,6625810,00.jpg

0,,6625787,00.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great just what we need more f wits making it hard for the rest of us again . at least the suby was racing another suby and the name skyline isint linked to this crash .

rip to the innocent victim on his way home from work :-(

Once again these f**kwits think it's acceptable to endanger our lives on the road.

When are the authorities going to review legislation and introduce harsher penalties that might actually deter these strett racers.... :(

great just what we need more f wits making it hard for the rest of us again . at least the suby was racing another suby and the name skyline isint linked to this crash .

rip to the innocent victim on his way home from work :-(

no shit, now someone minding their own business has been killed, we're gonna be feeling someones boot up our trousers ;|

sad fact is the guy who hit them is still alive... I hope he gets sent to the big house for a while

-D

Stupid, stupid, stupid. :( Custom yellow/lime coloured WRX ... wouldn't be too hard to find that twat.

enuf said

... except R.I.P. to the unfortunate soul.

Edited by RubyRS4

looks like some esl guy wrote that.. so many mistakes its not funny

stupid street racers.. when they gonna learn :S

so you telling me they wernt street racing and they was just driving side by side at 60 ks and the poor toyota just drove out in front of them ?

Guest CleanAndSimple

Wow.... another big crash. thanks to someone who had to prove that there a "man" and can go fast on a main road.

RIP, Wrong place wrong time. makes you think doesn't it.

When are the authorities going to review legislation and introduce harsher penalties that might actually deter these strett racers.... :(

mey, youd like to think so... they'll just defect more cars...

and beside no law will stop stupid people from doing stupid things...

I can't believe this. As if the message wasn't loud and clear a couple of months ago. f**king dimwits! :P:(

RIP. Noone deserves to die, but if people don't learn from it, its all in vain.

I was driving home at about 10:10pm last night and had to turn off torrens road as it was shut down,

I work with a close friend of the victum, he left work (we do night shift) at about 12pm when he got a confirmed call that his friend was pronounced dead. WTF is it with WRX drivers? Seriously, one of my best friends was killed by a WRX driver in November 08' (that crash on Taplies hill road), the WRX and skyline on Magill road, and now 2 WRX's this time? WTF! All a bunch of c0ck sucking drop kicks. Low performance drivers in high performance cars.

R.I.P - and I hope a full and speedy recovery to the seriously injured female.

This goes to prove no matter how safe you play life - you still get fcuked over.

and beside no law will stop stupid people from doing stupid things...

Wanna bet? Start by restricting inexperienced drivers getting behind the wheel of high powered cars. They do it to motorcyclists, why not car drivers?

Low performance drivers + high performance cars = FAIL and/or DEATH

We can forget that crap argument about even a datto 1200 can cause death by speed. Its the power of cars like the WRX that can get an inexperienced driver into the danger zone faster and quicker than an NA 1.8lt 4 cylinder Astra for example.