SAU Community

Wrx Driver Kills Person Travelling In The Other Direction

D_Stirls

government is using hoons and bikies to distract people from other shit that's going on... theres so much shit that happens behind peoples backs but they quickly forget about it because of constant bombardment of hoon stories

check out todays adelaidenow headlines... hoons, bikies, again hoons, p-plater hoons, orang-utang that tried to escape from zoo, something with beer, more hoons, a panda eating chocolate, some old dude with camera, iced coffee... not a single story about government shit like spending, debt, budget, unemployment, interest rates, water, those solar power plants rudd promised us, and the internet project that was already supposed to go ahead

and they make a hoon story out of every person caught slightly over speed limit when they run out of actual "hoons"

blah, we live in a dumb state

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhys, wake up to yourself, seriously. :D No ones' contradicted themselves ... you're just twisting words again as always and being so narrow minded.

god damn u are THAT retarded......... i could write some massive drawn out responce about the obvious flaws in your pathetic response but i know youve got shit for brains so either way it wont 1) get through, 2) if it did by some how even register in your simple mind you couldnt make sense of it anyway.

/sigh

"Tomorrow on Today Tonight, The new deadly craze thats luring your child into a deadly game of hit and miss"

"Their new game called why does everyone hate me, involves fully loading a revolver and shooting themselves in the head"

"Some experts say we should blame the parents for miss treating them"

"We just say that drivers of high powered nissans are at fault, how much longer will the public put up with them driving at the speed limit in a better car than TV hosts drive."

"All that and more right after these ads of cars speeding in wet weather and naked women advertising toast."

Sorry.. this is the quote I was referring to earlier.. "please allow myself to ...... quote... myself" lol

Edited by Stagstock

r.i.p to the victoms, and get wel soon to the ones recovering. :D

this is my opinion, floating in my head.

a dragstrip/race course wont stop street racers.. because street racing is always free, and you generate alot more adrenalin.

i think the fines should be raised abit, and drivers licenses shouldnt be given out to kids at the age of 16 *no shit teyll jump in a car and spin the wheels)common sense. theyre young and dont care.!!

i used to drive stupidly everywere and didnt give a shit, like alot of other here,

stopped that soon after getting a whopping fine that took a fair few weeks to pay off :)

i say fines should be increased. more cameras.

and if the cops stopped concentrating on defecting peoples cars, maybe theyll have enough time to catch dangerous drivers (no defecting people coming home from work))!!

but thats my opinion, nothing will get changed apart from the innocent sufering harder.

but thats life, aa wel.

do you actually think that more speed cameras and heavier fines are going to do anything?

do you actually think that more speed cameras and heavier fines are going to do anything?

No.

We've all seen what happened when motorists actually stopped breaking the law and revenue from speed cameras declined ... the lowered speed limits in areas to 50kph and instantly placed cameras in those areas!

no, it wont, but some people might start thinking that its too expensive to speed.

cos neither a drag strip aint gonna stop people speeding.

no matter what, there wil always be people speeding around and doing burnouts, sae with graffiti, and robberies, and drugs.

i just hate how the innocent suffer,

like car enthuiasts will be suffering in a way.

i have learnt the best way to deal witht his shit is to not watch the news.!!

I know this has nothing to do with the wrx crashing but I had some guy come into work today complaining that he had to go to court. I asked him why. His reply was for a DUI.

I thought "fair enough, probably was just over the limit and thought he was okay to drive". Without me even asking he goes "I was 4 times over the limit, I'm going to try and fight it to see if I can get my licence back. But I'll probably lose it for good because I've had 3 DUI's in 5 years."

Wow, keep giving a repeat drunk driver their licence back but cause a stink over a P-plater in an skyline.

I thought "fair enough, probably was just over the limit and thought he was okay to drive". Without me even asking he goes "I was 4 times over the limit, I'm going to try and fight it to see if I can get my licence back. But I'll probably lose it for good because I've had 3 DUI's in 5 years."

yeah my bro has friends that were sitting around bragging about who got the most dui's. 1 was saying he got caught about twice the limit, lost his license. just kept driving anyway untill he got it back then got caught for dui again. still drives. another lost his license for dui and got caught drink driving while on suspended license, they just gave him a slightly longer term. really makes a diff when he drives without his license anyway :)

basicly out of the 4 of them there was about 15 dui incidents :D