SAU Community

93' Model R32 Gtr

Hello,

how many k's appx have the driveline and turbo's done? roughly...

When was the last time the car was tuned and run on a dyno?

cheers

adrian

mate i couldnt tell u how many k's its done, i havent had the car for long, and am the second owner since imported. both driveline and turbo's are in good order. and if they werent, im sure my mechanic would slug me for new ones.... :)

the car was tuned approx 8 months ago.

• 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• MX5 goes into MX5 Mania tomorrow for the "camed 2.5 big block" swap 🤪 A week later than expected, but they found a lower Km engine than the first one and needed time for it to be pulled and inspected  I did take it for its last spin with the 2.0 today, great day for top down driving, drove it to Altitude 1148 to lunch with Jackie Took the long way home down Bulli Pass, then home via the Nasho, lots of traffic, but typical for a weekend/public holiday, I had to time some sections to get "free air" for some of the twisties though, but a nice little cruise none the less, the car is handling great, and it sound awesome when I'm up it Looking forward to seeing the difference that 0.5 ltrs and some cams make
    • I've still got the og shell in the shed and the new shell is almost ready to race again.  I've got a Motec M150 in the car and just sorting a driveline vibration and putting in 10mm fuel lines then it will be running again.
    • Bang for buck, simplicity and heaps of aftermarket support I would be looking at what BYP are doing with civics and integras. Really it all depends on what class or what type of Motorsport you are looking to do and also your budget. Budget to one person might completely different to another 
    • I guess that could be debated too... Per se against an F1 car? But then, are we just wanting the best all rounder, hence then we need something that could do rally, in dirt and snow, so the F1 car is gone again...   So many variables before you can find "the best".   That said, I'd love me a Porsche GT3...
    • Forgive me. I've not had a GTR for so long I'd forgotten the rules.