SAU Community

For Sale: R33 Gts25t

Hey guys

I have a midnight purple 4/1998 40th Anniversary R33 GTS25T for sale. I have owned the car for roughly 9-10 months and it has done 101,xxxkms.

Reason for selling is that i purchased the car with the intentions of converting it to manual (yes its auto), although haven't had the time and cant be bothered with the hassle

The car has been optioned with a genuine GT-R wing and genuine 40th anniversary front bar which is near impossible to come across. Also comes with all your other 40th anniversary standard parts like the neo spec engine parts and the 40th anniversary stitching on the seats.

The car is in immaculate condition. Interior is spotless and one of the cleanest you will find. The exterior is also of a high standard all the panels line up and it has not had any major accident history. The only negatives i can find on the car after going through it thoroughly are paint which has started to peal on the spoiler (this is quite common), the mirrors have the same thing but have been patched up. The front bar is also cracked right at the bottom. All these imperfections although are quite easily fixed.

Car had its major service done at 91,000kms, at chasers motor works, obviously replacing all oils, filters, timing belt, water pump, spark plugs and so on. Since then the car has been serviced again at 96,000kms and just recently at 101,000kms replacing oils and filters.

As for modifications the car is completely stock standard apart from a HKS Type 0 turbo timer and 17x8(front) and 17x9(rear) Drifteks if they are not wanted with the car a $1000 price adjustment can be made and stock rims can be provided.

Car has about 2-3 months rego left. RWC can be provided for the cost to attain it.

Price is 14.5k

Not really willing to budge on price and i am definitely in no rush to sell so keep your silly offers to yourself.

Think i have covered everything if you want to ask anything else PM me. If your serious i will give you my contact number via PM

Pics:

12052009231.jpg

06052009208.jpg

06052009213.jpg

p2202090923.jpg

More Pics Can be seen by clicking the link in my sig.

Thanks, Ross

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...