SAU Community

When I bled my system, you would turn on the ignition, and there would be a slight delay and the liquid starts coming out, it wasn't that slow but it took a while to get through the tank in the back of the boot.

I turned the ignition on and off at least 5 times to make sure I gave the pump a break, there's a tutorial on this somewhere.

The fact that its not pumping doesn't sound right...

something that kinda clicked with me, when I first got the car I noticed under heavy acceleration that there was a kinda jumpyness coming from the back ...possibly passenger side....could this be a f@cked propshaft?? or worse, a fooked diff?... the fronts do spin when all 4 wheels are lifted...it doesn'e do it anymore, but I have softened the suspension quite a bit......

something that kinda clicked with me, when I first got the car I noticed under heavy acceleration that there was a kinda jumpyness coming from the back ...possibly passenger side....could this be a f@cked propshaft?? or worse, a fooked diff?... the fronts do spin when all 4 wheels are lifted...it doesn'e do it anymore, but I have softened the suspension quite a bit......

• 2 weeks later...