Transmission type: Auto

Engine: RB30

Colour: Maroon

Modifications: none

Roadworthy Certificate: N/A

Accident History: None that i know of

Asking Price: Offers

Contact Details:

Other Comments: I bought this car a few months ago in the hope of restoring it, but have ran out of cash so I'm selling it. Could be great for restoration, even just get the rear wheel bearing fixed, give the engine a service and re rego it. Or strip it down and sell parts individually which you would make a profit from, I just dont have the time.

I bought the car from a man who had origionally planned to turn it into a hillclimbing or rally car I cant quite remember. But he told me he bought it of an old guy who looked after it fairly well.

But it sat around from about december last year until about now so it needs a good service etc.

The cars registration ran out at the end of last year.

The clear is coming off the paint in a few places and is a bit warn.

Only spot of rust that i have been able to find is in the Front right quarter panel where the bottom has rusted out. but thats easily fixed with a new quarter panel, there is no structural rust that i know of.

The engine is a bit rough but im sure it just needs a bit of a tune and TLC to get it running smooth.

The diff doesn't wine much if at all but I cant guarantee I have only driven the car briefly.

Auto Gearbox changes gears well and no slipping or any other problems that I found.

pretty much dentless car. one or two minor dents and that is all.

Electric windows work, the back ones are a little stiff from lack of use but a little bit of a clean should fix that

Interior is really good. No rips or broken parts and only minor bits of fading on the rear headrests.

I think it needs a new rear wheel bearing as im pretty sure its seized or something. The car drives but makes a funny squeak from the Left hand side rear and locks if the cars been sitting to long. I'm not entirly sure what it is but Im fairly sure its nothing to major.. It could even be the handbrake locking.

Has all standard stuff inc TI wheels.. (missing 2 caps)

And Electric windows, cruse control, trip computer etc.

Tires are roadworthy i think with a decent amount of tread.

IMG_6529.jpg

IMG_6530.jpg

IMG_6531.jpg

IMG_6532.jpg

IMG_6534.jpg

IMG_6535.jpg

IMG_6536.jpg

IMG_6536.jpg

IMG_6538.jpg

IMG_6539.jpg

IMG_6540.jpg

IMG_6541.jpg