SAU Community

18inch Enkei Rp01's For Sale

Hi everyone I have 3 x 18in Enkei 5 stud RP01's for sale, as the fourth is damaged. (hit a gutter) I will give away the fourth one for free, as it was quoted repairable damage at tyre factory. About the sale nothing super special tho, i hit a gutter, my rim got damaged, i fixed my p/s rack and changed the whole set of rims from Enkei to BBS and now i have these old ones taking up space in the garage. I want to sell them, they are in general good condition, not superb but looks nice. Note these came off a skyline R33 GTS, so i reckon u can put them on a skyline. Price is 600 for the 3 rims with tyres on, 2 of the tyres not roadworthy, 1 is good. and the fourth damaged rim is for free.

PICS will be posted soon. Cheers

Hi everyone I have 3 x 18in Enkei 5 stud RP01's for sale, as the fourth is damaged. (hit a gutter) I will give away the fourth one for free, as it was quoted repairable damage at tyre factory. About the sale nothing super special tho, i hit a gutter, my rim got damaged, i fixed my p/s rack and changed the whole set of rims from Enkei to BBS and now i have these old ones taking up space in the garage. I want to sell them, they are in general good condition, not superb but looks nice. Note these came off a skyline R33 GTS, so i reckon u can put them on a skyline. Price is 600 for the 3 rims with tyres on, 2 of the tyres not roadworthy, 1 is good. and the fourth damaged rim is for free.

PICS will be posted soon. Cheers

PICS are here.

post-62308-1242664711_thumb.jpg

post-62308-1242664723_thumb.jpg

price lowered to 400 for 3 X Enkei 18inch rims. fourth one is damaged or 300 for pair. I need them gone. my agent is picking on me for trashing up the garage with tools and tyres.

man, i got the exact same rims, but theyre 17's,,, would buy the two with tryes but dunno if it wud look alright wit 17's in the front and 18's in the back..

How much tread on them though?

man, i got the exact same rims, but theyre 17's,,, would buy the two with tryes but dunno if it wud look alright wit 17's in the front and 18's in the back..

How much tread on them though?

i have a friend with 180 .....17's on front and 18's on back...Enkei's.look sick........bout the thread dunno. man......i guess not roadworthy, i dont recommend u using them, tyres are continental i think, in short NOT GOOD.......i took them off my car cuz the left front hit a gutter........they are in the garage rite now and my landlord is kicking my ass out.......so im selling dirt cheap........they are worth more easily but for 4.......i have 3 now......actually wait a min.......what is ur car?........skyline??? u interested in a swap.......i have 5 stud 17 BBS RS with good tyres on them, bridgestone front and yokohoma on back....genuine ones......ill attach a pic. see if ur interested, cuz i just love the enkei 5 spoke design...

post-62308-1242826644_thumb.jpg

dude i just saw ur car.....on ur gallery. u wont believe it.........same car.........hahaha burgundy GTS.......nice man nice....

lolll yess! I got a full 17'' set of the enkei's. pretty interested if u want a full swap. i got 235/45/17's wat u think?

and yes,, Burgandy's a great colour for these cars :D

the "lolll yes" was in relation to the bbs swap:D

Hahaha. =) Well then how about we organize a meeting this weekend. u drop by, as my car is still in process of fixing the power steering rack....The BBS RS's are in good shape. The tyre thread on them is good. i think its similar to yours 255/40/17 on the back and 245/45/17 on the front...i know the front is a bit bigger cuz i thought that if the tyres are bigger(taller u may say), my bumper would get higher, but miracle did not happen. :D......anyways heres my number 0433587962....give me a buzz and we'll see how it goes.

About the color on the car, i totally agree. Mine was custom painted by the previous owner, looks mad when its washed and polished.

Hahaha. =) Well then how about we organize a meeting this weekend. u drop by, as my car is still in process of fixing the power steering rack....The BBS RS's are in good shape. The tyre thread on them is good. i think its similar to yours 255/40/17 on the back and 245/45/17 on the front...i know the front is a bit bigger cuz i thought that if the tyres are bigger(taller u may say), my bumper would get higher, but miracle did not happen. :D ......anyways heres my number 0433587962....give me a buzz and we'll see how it goes.

About the color on the car, i totally agree. Mine was custom painted by the previous owner, looks mad when its washed and polished.

Ey man, lol damn,,pretty think tyres, but all good,, hope 235's aint too small..yeah i kno, i love the enkei's but bbs ones are good too, so no problem swapping, aiiight i'll giv u a call in a few minutes if thats kool