SAU Community

Drag Racing Ring In Northern Suburbs Smashed

Taso84

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. You don't stick your cock in the glass and call it lemonade.

thats sig worthy.

re: that silver r33. fark that makes me mad. if i get pulled over, i want it to be because I did something wrong, not because someone else in the club has tarred me with their idiocy (not that tar would be very noticable on me, but thats another story :( )

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah true i saw the sticker and face palmed my self at the dinner table.

i'd thought i would see a beastclub sticker on the back of a holden before a quater window sau sticker on a skyline.

i just feel sorry for the other skyline drivers on the next operation.

If people get negative about all this burnout stuff in the northern suburbs, They need to understand where else can you go these day's. They shut down Calder park because of health and safety. The government need to get more involved with car event's and the venues they hold them at. I am sure Bob Jane has closed Calder until November because of funds, I bet if he had more support it would open up faster. Myself goes to a lot of car events and to this illegal drags because that's all there is at the moment, plus it is great to watch the crowd get excited when some one pop's there tyres. So if the goverment doesnt help out where else do they expect people to go, Look at drifting here in australia they need more support aswell.

But they dont say this point's in the paper or on the new's they just show people who say dumb things.

SO GET OUT THERE AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CAR CLUB.

Are you serious? That's a poor excuse man. So you go to these events to support your local car club? Does the crowd get all excited when someone plows through a bunch of people? There are events for people to go and pop tyres. Chances are they are too tight to pay for events or will look like tools infront of a proper crowd instead of hero's in the streets.

Mmm i support car club meets, but drink driving/ drifting to show of @ a meet is just selfish, there are others out there who would like to enjoy their beloved vehicles with out being categorized as a hoon ,not a car enthusiast .. :huh:

I taped the Seven news tonight... ...Just extracting the pice and popping it up on YouTube at the moment... ...Here's a quick photo of the offending SAU members car...

18.png

If people get negative about all this burnout stuff in the northern suburbs, They need to understand where else can you go these day's. They shut down Calder park because of health and safety. The government need to get more involved with car event's and the venues they hold them at. I am sure Bob Jane has closed Calder until November because of funds, I bet if he had more support it would open up faster. Myself goes to a lot of car events and to this illegal drags because that's all there is at the moment, plus it is great to watch the crowd get excited when some one pop's there tyres. So if the goverment doesnt help out where else do they expect people to go, Look at drifting here in australia they need more support aswell.

But they dont say this point's in the paper or on the new's they just show people who say dumb things.

SO GET OUT THERE AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CAR CLUB.

Nowhere to go? Summernats, Winternats, Easternats, Sandown, Winton. There's six places off the top of my head.

I now know why my insurance is so high.

In other news, the officer they interviewed is one of the blokes from my surf club, hope he doesn't start hassling me over my car now!

I taped the Seven news tonight... ...Just extracting the pice and popping it up on YouTube at the moment... ...Here's a quick photo of the offending SAU members car...

18.png

*waits In patiently For Video

Jesus, that 33 looks bunky as f**k.

htial, cheers for making the effort to cap it for those of us who missed it :huh:

Yeah... ...Looks kinda bad...

YouTube is being a bitch to me at the moment... ...Can't seem to get it to work... ...So here are three other pics from the video... :/

SkylineWhite1SevenNews2009-05-18.png

SkylineWhite2SevenNews2009-05-18.png

SkylineWhite3SevenNews2009-05-18.png

And if any of the mods would like better versions of these photos I'll e-mail them...

Oh... ...I'm also a news freak... ...So if there is anything like this on again I'm likely to have recorded it...

wow, so i read in the paper that after that bikie shot the backpacker in the CBD the rest of the Hells Angels caught up with him and burnt off his angels tatt with a blowtorch for bringing the club into disrepute.

Sounds like someone's warming up the blowtorch here......

A friend of mine who received the "drags are on tonight tell every c@nt" msg informed me that the text msg also said that current affair will be attending....

Ahhh what fools

Edited by blags

rumor was some guy got called weak for not doing a burnout, he then arked up, did a burn out in anger n hit 3 people, not seriously hurting them or anything, about to get smashed then all of a sudden, a fleet of coppers came.

also there were drags down in essendon fields, so i heard. a fleet of copers came there too, with the sherif. they blocked off the roads n everyone got checked up on. unpaid fines resulted in your car been impounded also handing out defects.

a L plater also got caught doing a burnout with his dad in the passenger seat.

this is what i have heard from sunday night.

Yea look, every1 is bagging this guy but all he did was not pay fines and get his car clamped. He was prob just there watching.

Yous all love it and ur know it so let he who is free from sin blow the first blowtorch

L plater also got caught doing a burnout with his dad in the passenger seat.

Firstly thats shocking, way to give your kid some morals aye.

And i think the guy saying support you local car club meant more along the lines of real clubs, so that this stuff doesnt take place.