SAU Community

So I Finnaly Did It

kidsr33

So after months of arguing with dad and a few hiccups with my work sending the bank the right details to get a loan, i finally have my own R33 Skyline :( . Runs beautifully, its all stock besides a BOV and exhaust. Heres some pics

post-62968-1242641766_thumb.jpg post-62968-1242642113_thumb.jpg post-62968-1242643081_thumb.jpg

congrats on your purchase, all that arguing is well worth it..

do you have much plans for it? or just pay it off?

ps. car looks really clean and tidy

Edited by viet_boi

congrats on your purchase, all that arguing is well worth it..

do you have much plans for it? or just pay it off?

ps. car looks really clean and tidy

Thanks, yeh im going to modify it, probbly finish the exhaust, fmic, ecu for now, will be awhile before thats done though.. low on cash atm lol

congratulations mate.

modify it properly, dont do cheap jobs, youll have headaches like me.

thanks, yeh defenitly going to do it properly, got a few mates with good engine knowlege lol, they both own skylines 2 lol :(

Silver 33 ftmfw! Haha. I'm slighty biased, ive had 2 :huh: Congrats mate, it's a nice looking car. Pay the loan off first then go nuts. Turbo, front mount, pod, Z32 afm, ECU, full exhaust, easy 300hp. Just don't forget handling and braking though. Let us know how you go!

Thanks guys :P . yeh silver R33s are pretty common.. except i live in geraldton :devil: haha, not to many skylines getting around atm ive seen about 10 different ones, 4 of them are of the road atm tho lol.

I agree, too many around. White is a pretty common colour as well though. Nothing a few $$s and a spray painter can't fix.

hehe yeh i know a panel beater who said he would paint it for me cheap if i want to, just have to buy the paint